5.

"What's the matter, fight with Don? I asked Britni when she walked in the studio. She looked sad like she had lost her best friend.

"No. You know I suffer from resting bitch face. I always look like this." She said before heading off to her office.

I shrugged and went into one of the rooms where we were holding practice for the kids we taught. We were going to Vegas this week for a dance convention and we wanted to make sure that they were all on point.

"Excuse me. Why are you guys just sitting around? I need for y'all to be stretching." Britni said while entering the room.

A few of the kids smacked their lips in protest.

"Did I hear something? Y'all don't want to stretch out then don't but don't think that I'm taking you to Vegas to be dancing and you pull something or hurt yourselves. You signed up for this, not me. Let's go."

"Man, Miss Britni, you tell us this all the time." One of the kids groaned.

"Then I shouldn't have to repeat myself all the time Jason. I think you guys love for me to yell and all of that. I don't want to get on my Abby Lee status. Is that what you want?"

I shook my head and held in a laugh as all the kids quickly said no. Britni could be way worse than Abby. I was the more easy going instructor while Britni played no games.

There were times when I felt as though she put me on for the fact that we were best friends. Britni was like that; if she was eating then her whole team was eating. I was just here because I didn't have anything else to do.

I didn't finish college because I was too busy running after guys. I wasn't certified to be a dance instructor but because of Britni I had a career, an easy one at that.

I looked over at the group and saw that nobody was paying me any attention so I slipped out and entered another room. I had things on my mind and I needed to sort them out.

The top thing was to end this thing with Terron. I didn't want to ruin my marriage because of him.

Marcus was more than enough for me. He took care of me in every way possible. Instead of thanking him, I'm out here fucking a nigga that he sees on a weekly basis or whenever all the guys have a night together.

I knew that when he said that he was going to find out what was going on with me that he really was. I couldn't let that happen. Marcus was all that I had. I didn't have any parents except for my godparents if you want to count them. I had Mr. and Mrs. James but it just wasn't the same.

I sighed and stood up to go and hook my phone to the stereo system. I scrolled down to "For The High" by Kalela and began dancing.

This wasn't my first time hearing this song and to me, it described my actions and how I'd do anything for the high. The high of sleeping with Terron when I had a loving and caring ass husband at home.

I let the music move me until it ended and I started the song over. This time I used one of the poles in the room to dance with. I was no pole dance artist but I was alright.

I soon became tired so I stopped and shut the music off turning around to be greeted by Britni.

"You feeling okay?" She asked concerned.

"I'm fine. I just needed time to myself so I'm sorry for leaving you hanging with the kids."

She waved it off and sat beside me. "You're not. What happened, Marcus found out?"

"No but I'm afraid that he will which is why I need to leave Terron alone."

"For good or long enough to get Marcus off of your back?"

I opened my mouth and closed it. I didn't know. I knew that this affair couldn't last forever but to shut it down so quickly, I didn't know.

"For good." I said.

She glared at me with her cat like eyes and sat back. "Bitch, why you lying?"

"I'm serious Brit. I can't afford to lose my husband, he's all that I have. I'll be lost without him." I sighed while I felt tears coming.

"Aw baby," She reached over and hugged me, her wild and curly hair covering my face. "It will be okay. I'm glad that you're coming to your senses but I'm not going to preach to you today. Now stop crying. You know I'm not good with crybabies."

I pulled away and wiped at my face. "I know and I'm sorry."

"Don't sweat it."

"Is it cool if I leave early? I need to go and end things with Terron as soon as possible."

"Go ahead. Don't fuck him Kyra." She said.

"I don't plan on it." I mumbled before standing up to go and gather my things.

-----

"You miss Daddy already?" His deep voice sounded through the phone.

I squeezed my legs together at the tingling feeling between them.

"Tee, we need to talk." I said bypassing his question. "Where are you?"

"Don's studio."

"Okay. I'll be there in about fifteen minutes or so." I hung up without an answer and headed in the direction of the studio.

All that I had to do was go in here and tell him that it was over. It could not be that hard or could it. I had been sitting in the lot for some time now.

I sighed and got out the car. It was now or never.

Terron was at the door as soon as I got up the stairs. "What were you in there doing?" He asked after hugging me.

"Giving myself a pep talk. Can we go somewhere private?" I looked up at him. His 6'2 frame towered over my 5'6 one.

He didn't say anything and grabbed my hand leading me into an empty room.

"What do we need to talk about? Don't tell me that you're pregnant again because you know the deal."

"I'm not pregnant. I...I can't do this anymore." I said.

He didn't say anything so I continued.

"I can't keep disrespecting my marriage and my husband. I love Marcus and don't want to hurt him anymore. I want to work on my marriage and I can't do that if you're in the picture."

"That's really what you want to do?" He questioned.

I nodded because I knew if I opened my mouth it would have betrayed me.

"Why don't I believe you?" He moved toward me and sat beside me on the couch. He was so close that you could've mistaken us for siamese twins.

"I don't know but you should." I whispered in a shaky voice.

"Well I don't." He said before leaning in and placing a simple kiss on my neck that made my body shiver with want for him.

My conscience was telling me to get out of there before I did something that I would regret. My body didn't listen as I melted against the couch. He managed to get me naked from the waist down and plunged two fingers into my wetness. My body raised from the couch and I cried out in pleasure.

"Terron, no." I breathed out.

He pressed his thumb against my clit, still dipping into my folds. My eyes met his and they were silently telling me yes.

I could do nothing except give in. This would be the last time and I was damn sure going to leave him alone after this.