4.

-finally found a bit of free time sothis is just a little something to hold you guys for a little. I'm busy with school and life so, this is the last thing on my mind.

----

"Marcus, come and eat!" I yelled from the kitchen, hoping that he heard me.

He was in the living room playing that damn game system and he would zone out and block his surroundings. The house could be burning down and if he was playing the game, he wouldn't know a damn thing.

I waited a couple of minutes and he still didn't come. I sighed and headed into the living room.

"Marc." I  said. "Baby, dinner is done."

He was so focused on the TV he didn't hear. I did the only thing to get his attention and that was turning the system off.

"LaKyra why you playing? You didn't see I was busy?" He smacked his lips.

"No. I called you twice to come and eat. "

"I'm not eating." He said before getting up to turn the system back on.

"Why not?"

"I ate before I came home."

That wasn't like him. He hardly ever eats before coming home.

"But, I cooked and you know I never cook. Can't you just eat a little bit?"

"Put it up, I'll eat later."

"But-"

"Later, Kyra." He said in a tone that made me know not to say anything else about him eating.

I rolled my eyes and turned around to go back in the kitchen. He wasn't going to eat this food that I made now, he wasn't going to eat it later. I threw the baked salmon, rice and broccoli away. Nobody was going to eat it.

I  cleaned the kitchen up and went to our bedroom to shower. While in the shower,  I couldn't but think about my husband going out to eat and not telling me like he usually does.

I stepped out of the shower and entered the room to see Marcus laying on the bed. I cursed myself for not having a towel on as his eyes raked over my body with lust. I wasn't planning on giving him any tonight so he could look all he wanted to.

I quickly pulled a pair of shorts and a tank top from my drawer and slipped into them.

"Come here." Marcus said.

"No." I said before getting in the bed, far from him.

"Don't play with me."

"I'm not." I said with my back turned.

He didn't say anything and just got up and walked out the room. I turned the lights out and tried to go to sleep. I was almost there until light flooded the room.

"Where's my plate?" Marcus asked.

"The trash."

"For real?"

"No, for play. You ate already so you shouldn't be hungry. turn the light out so I can go to sleep." I pulled the cover over my head only to have it pulled off.

I felt the bed dip and he pulled my body up and onto his lap.

"What's the problem?" He asked me.

"What's her name?" I lifted my head up and looked in his eyes.

"Say what?"

"Who did you go to eat with?" I asked the question that had been nagging me.

"A business partner."

"Male or female?"

"Female." He said.

"Oh, so you go to dinner with bitches and don't bother telling your wife?" I said before getting up from his lap.

He grabbed me before I could get away.

"Calm down, it was strictly business and had you answered the phone when I called you six fucking times you would've known."

I knew he had called, I just couldn't answer because I was tied up. Literally. I squeezed my thighs together at the thought of what Terron and I did earlier that day.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear my phone ring and when I saw the calls you were home and didn't say anything so I figured that you were just calling."

"Six times though Kyra. Don't make me have to call you like that again, anything could be wrong." He said leaning in to kiss my lips.

I kissed him back, deepening the kiss and allowing our tongues to mate. I pulled back when he tried to slip his hand in my shorts.

"I'm sore babe." I grabbed his hand.

"From what? We ain't fuck in a week so I know it ain't from sex."

I opened my mouth and closed it. I couldn't think of a lie fast enough and I didn't want to slip up.

"Fuck it. I don't know what's up but I'm going to find out because you've been acting real funny lately." He told me before removing me from his lap.

I laid back down and got back under the covers. I knew that if he really wanted to, he would find out about my affair and I couldn't have that happening. Ever.

I knew then that I had to break things with Terron.