Chapter 12

Hi guys! It's the masquerade ball! Who will win the masquerade challenge? What Will there dresses look like? Well I'll explain everyone's dresses. But I'm not very good at going into detail on dresses, so you'll have to look them up. But All hope is not lost because you can see them on my Instagram. @maxericaforeverorrebellious.
They should be the more recent ones because I posted some for a chapter I did on my other story! Enjoy!

If you did not read the A/N I just wrote go and read it!

If you did not read the A/N I just wrote go read it.

"Its time to reveal!" Marlee squealed. "We finished everything you asked. We really hope you like it!" Then she removed my blind fold.

It was beautiful. It was strapless. The bodice consisted of layers of deep red fabric overlapping each other. The edge of each layer rimmed with gold the skirt flared out in endless layers of satin, silk, and other fabrics. All a deep red. A color Maxon knows I never wear. My hair was pinned up in a tight bun. With a huge glittery rose twinkling in my hair. I was wearing red 6 inch stilettos. Something Maxon knows I can't walk in. But I've been practicing for days.

The fan around my wrist was gorgeous too. It was a deep red too, but it had golden designs twinkling across it.

But the masquerade mask. The masquerade mask was perfection. My mask was made out of gold. Gold carved and twisted to perfection. The gold by my eyes was delicately painted red and the mask was dotted with rubies.

I didn't even recognize myself.

"Can I look at you guys now!" I asked.

"But we don't look nearly as exceptional!" Celeste sighed.

I turned around anyways.

Celeste was in a tight dark blue Lacey mermaid dress that flared out in layers of fabric at the end. Her mask was a deep,deep blue with dark blue glitter swirling around half of it. The other half just had a line of glitter. She looked mysterious and stunning.

Marlee was so predictable. She was wearing a long, long sleeved pink lace dress. Her mask was just thin lines of pink spreading out al over the mask. It was so Marlee.

"You guys look wonderful!" I gasped.

"But you look gorgeous!" Marlee smiled.

"Let's get to the masquerade ball!" Celeste cheered.

Outside my door was Valerie. She gasped when she saw me, but I cut her off.

"You look wonderful Val!" I smiled.

She really did. The bodice was all glitter and it fell down into the cream skirt. The cream skirt had glitter sparkled in the top, but then flowed down into natural layers of cream. Her mask was a simple outline covered in glitter. Easily The simplest mask I've ever seen.

"Of America you look wonderful!" Valerie gushed as we walked down to the grand ballroom. The guards opened the doors and most heads turned towards us. There were gasps and murmurs through the audience, but we just kept on walking.