Chapter 8:

"I've always wanted to meet you!" Alex squealed.

"Your hair is so pretty!" Amelia chirped.

"Who did it?!" Elizabeth asked.

Maxon stood back, letting his family attack me for the 2nd time today. "I did it."

"OMG! Can you do mine?" Isabel asked.

"I would love to. Later. I have to..."

"Go talk to Prince James," Maxon finished.

"Actually I have no plans. Let's go play dress up!" I yelled somewhat enthusiastically. Anything but that.
Maxon glared at me as I walked away with the girls. "Love you baby," I called back to him.

"You better," He mumbled.

"Okay!" Alexandra yelled when Maxon was out of ear shot. "Dish the deats on Maxon."

"No!" I laughed. "I would not do that to him."

"And I don't  want to hear about it!" Isabel yelled. She was SO cute!

"We will talk later!" She said in that English accent. It sounded so royal it almost felt wrong to say No. So I didn't. Hopefully we wouldn't get the chance.

"Can you Dutch braid my hair?" Isabel asked.

"Of course. I should go see if the women's room is occupied. You may come," I said walking down the grand staircase. I nodded to the guards I passed and smoke at the maids that I knew. Which is most. 

"America!" Marlee squealed when I entered the women's room. Nope. Occupied.

"OMG. Princess Alexandra!" Celeste said. That girl. I love her but she shall be the death of me.

"America," Natalie asked worriedly. "Have you seen James. He walked out rather abruptly earlier and I haven't seen him at all since then."

"I would like to know the same thing," Alexandra chirped. " My cousins were rather tense when I came in  earlier. Will you explain?"

"James is fine," I scowled. I similed," A few bruises. But fine."

"Bruises! From who. What?" Natalie freaked out.

"A few from me. A few from Maxon. Nothing fatal. No need to go into detail."

I knew I would be here for a while so I began  doing Isabel's hair. I took strands and weaved them peacefully together with others. It was quite calming.

"Hair! Can I join in!" Marlee squeaked.

"I wouldn"t mind participating," Ashley whispered quietly. Kriss was just eliminated and that was here only friend. I don't thing Ashley will be here much longer, but I don't want her to feel left out.

"I'll call for a camera!" Elise yelled excitedly.

"No need!" I called. "I know a professional photographer." I tied Isys hair off with an elastic and walked over to the doors where a maid was standing outside. "Will you fetch Shea for me and Prince Maxon. Tell him to bring a camera," I asked kindly.

"Of course," The maid said rushed big off. While waiting for my slow poke boyfriend Queen Amberly joined us and Ashley was sent on a date. The jerk. Confessing his love for me and then going off to miss Ashley. The nerve.