Chapter 7

Hello my lovely blog readers. If you didn't already know, and I don't have a clue how you don't know unless you skipped my last 2 blog posts and all my instagrams, snapchats, tweets and face book posts for the past month, I'M PREGNANT! Yes I'm 18 but I really could not care less about the haters out there. I am happy, my boyf Jordan is happy and all my friends and family are. I'm so grateful and lucky to have a big support network.
Anyway I'm going to be showing you where I've been getting my baby things from recently and what I've been getting. Everything will be linked and I'll try and add as many pictures I can!
Love you lots,
Chloe xoxo

I added photos that I'd been taking over the past month and a half. I added all the photos of my room first and linked where everything was from, even down to the bedsheets and cushions. I then went onto clothes and then finally essential things like bottles. Finally I was done with this weeks blog post and I sat up in my bed and got out. I looked at myself in the mirror, and admired the small baby bump that was forming. It looked so tiny and for saying I was nearly 6 months I could easily been mistaken for 3/4 months. I made my way downstairs to wash up my things from breakfast, along with everyone else's things that they had left before going to work and college. I cleared the worktops and wiped the surfaces down and then grabbed the vacuum from under the stairs. I went into the front room with it, but before I puffed all of the cushions and sorted out the decorations on the table and the bookshelf. I vacuumed the floor and then the hall and the dining room and then kitchen before mopping in there too. I dusted the front room and the dining room and then lit some autumnal candles around the house. I then cleaned my room, I vacuumed and mopped the floor and then dusted and wiped all the surfaces before changing my bed sheets. I then vacuumed the landing and the spare room and then the bathroom which I mopped, and also cleaned. Finally I was finished, and I collapsed onto the sofa downstairs. I then went upstairs and ran my self a bath. I chose a lush bath bomb from my soap and body stuff box and then grabbed some soap and glory shower gel from the box. I grabbed my Macbook and set it onto the toilet and switched on Netflix and put pretty little liars on, which I was re watching. I turned the tap off and slowly got into the bathtub. It was nice to relax during the autumn because it was getting really cold. I got out about 45 minutes later, when the episode finished. I dried myself and my then got changed into some pregnancy leggings and a white button up shirt and then put my hair into a messy bun and put some minimal makeup on. I grabbed my coat, bag and shoes and put them on before setting the alarm and locking the door. I started walking down to the local shops and saw few people as everyone was at work and school, except the elderly who made up most of the people in my neighbourhood. A mere 10 minutes later I reached the shops and I went straight over to the CO-OP to get some lunch. I got a salad and then some other things for my lunch and then got some things my mum wanted me to get. I then walked over to wilkinsons because they had started to stock Christmas decorations and I wanted to get some for my room. I walked in and I picked up 3 frosted glass candle holders with a heart in, some cute bunting, a new White Christmas tree, some tea light candles, 2 golden stags, a set of small pink baubles and then some block letter things that said 'Ho Ho Ho' and 'xmas'. I also got some red, green and gold spray paint, along with some glitter and 2 canvases for some DIYS. I queued up and then paid and then started to walk home again. Finally, I got home and went outside and lay some newspapers on the floor and got my canvases, spray paints and some card templates. I took photos of everything for my blog as these DIYS are for that. I spray painted the it's the canvass red and the second one red and green. I then placed my Templates that said 'I wish it could be Christmas everyday' and 'Santa Claus is coming to town' on top of the canvases and sprayed them both with gold spray paint. I also spray painted some of the baubles to match the copper theme running through my room. I put them out to dry on the washing line and then tidied up the rest of my things.

Sorry for a bad chapters these are all fillers!❤️