Chapter 2

I woke up and immediately felt the urge to be sick. I ran over to the bathroom and found myself with my head in the bowl. I finished retching and swirled my mouth out with water to get the taste of sick out of my mouth. I went back into my room and tied my long brown hair into a bun and put my slippers on. I grabbed my fluffy white dressing gown off the back of my door and slipped my feet in to my slippers. I made my way downstairs and made myself a cup of tea in my favourite Minnie Mouse mug and Jordan a cup of coffee in his mug that he keeps here that says 'best boyfriend' which I got him on his birthday. I carried them upstairs and set them down on my bed side table. I crept back into bed, with Jordan half asleep next to me and I grabbed my MacBook. I finished a blog post about a recent fashion and beauty hall and then scheduled it to go live at 4:00pm, which was a long time away as it was only 9:30 am. I checked my social media and then decided to watch a film while I waited for Jordan to wake up.
Finally Jordan woke up and I went into the bathroom for a shower. I washed my hair and my body and then got out. I went into my bedroom and settled on a pair of shorts and a grey cold shoulder top. I dried my hair and curled it, and then pinned the fronts back to keep them out of my eyes. I put some concealer and powder on and then filled in my eyebrows and then put on some mascara and then finally a nude lipstick. Meanwhile Jordan was showered and dressed and waiting on me! We decided to go for a walk down near the beach. We walked out to the car and I drove down to the beach. We brought a picnic blanket and some snacks so we just relaxed and sun bathed as it was a fairly warm day at around 27 degrees. I walked over to the ice cream stand with virtually no queue as everyone was at school and work, and I ordered two scoops of honeycomb crisp for me and then a scoop of lemon meringue and a scoop of vanilla for Jordan. We quickly ate those and then decided to head home. When we arrived home I made a bagel for me and Jordan as a late lunch and then just decided to watch some YouTube videos while Jordan's played Fifa with my brother. 

Sorry this is short it's just a filler, and there will be more interesting things coming up!