Chapter 1

The invigilator dismissed our row and I got up, taking my pencil case and my water bottle. I strolled down to the front of the hall and picked my bag up, turned my head to look at the exam hall and walked out for the last time. I waited outside for Jade and Olivia and while I was stood alone I grabbed my phone out of my bag and shoved my pencil case and bottle in. I turned my phone on and immediately went onto snapchat. I took a photo of my feet and captioned the picture 'last exam DONE!🎉'. I posted it too my story and then Jade and Olivia came out.
"How was that?" Jade spoke up as we slowly walked over to my new white car.
"I thought it went really well!" I said
"I dunno, I reckon I failed...!" Olivia shrugged. We all giggled and hopped into the car.
"Where are we going for lunch then?" I asked
"NANDOS!!" We all shouted and I began the short-ish drive to the beach front where Nandos was. We finally arrived and I parked my car up and we all walked round to the front entrance. We quickly got given a menu and table. I scanned the menu but soon decided i was just going to order my usual 'wrap and peri peri salted chips'. I ordered and the food came surprisingly quickly, although it was 12:00 pm on a Wednesday afternoon! We finished and chatted for another half an hour before hugging and going our separate ways. I arrived home to see Jordan's car on the drive and as I walked through the door he greeted me and pulled me upstairs to my bedroom. We raced up stairs like children and made our way into my bedroom. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and then he handed me an envelope. It was addressed to me and I opened it and it read;
"My darling Chloe, please join me for a nights luxury stay in London, where you can shop till you drop and then we can go for a nice meal later. All my love Jordan xx". I turned around and his big arms embraced me into a warm hug. His whole body wrapped around my small frame, and he quickly kissed my head before I grabbed a bag and started packing things. I grabbed some fresh underwear, some jeans, a top for tomorrow, toiletries, my makeup and my curlers and then a dress for later. Before long, we had set off for London, just us two. Jordan was driving and we had the radio playing, singing with no cares. The windows were down and the warm summer breeze blew my hair across my face. After a while we arrived in London and we checked into our hotel in the middle of the city, with a view of pretty much everything. We quickly touched up our hair and I applied some more makeup before heading out to Oxford street! J was so kind and bought me so many new clothes and shoes. We got an uber back to the hotel and I jumped into the shower. I washed my hair and shaved my legs and then exfoliated my skin ready for a fresh tan when I was dry. While waiting for my tan to dry, I dried my hair and then began curling it. I curled it and then pinned the front back. I started on my makeup, doing a slight smokey eye and then doing my foundation, contour and highlight, eyebrows, mascara and then lips. I slipped into pink two piece outfit and then buckled my high heels and grabbed my phone and purse and put it into my clutch bag.

I got Jordan to take some photos of me and then we took some selfies before making our way downstairs to the hotel lobby where we went outside to get into our uber

I got Jordan to take some photos of me and then we took some selfies before making our way downstairs to the hotel lobby where we went outside to get into our uber. The uber took us to the restaurant. It was a cute little Italian restaurant which was fairly small, filled with only couples. Jordan spoke to the waiter about our reservation and he brought us over to the table and presented us with the menu. I chose a pizza, obviously and Jordan got meatballs. It soon came and of course I took some photos. We ate it and soon made our way back to the hotel.
The next day we had to check out of the hotel by 11:00 am so we got up and showered and then decided to head home. We stopped at a service station to get some snacks for the drive and we jammed out to music on the way home and for some reason I fell increasingly tired and fell asleep. We must have arrived home as I awoke to Jordan carefully shaking me and telling me to wake up. I really didn't feel well, so as soon as I got in, J and I snuggled in my bed and watched a film, which we both didn't finish as we fell asleep in each other's arms.