Chapter IV

Emily's P

Emily's P.O.V

"If he's the brains of the operation we are in some SERIOUS trouble." Eric whispered gesturing to the reaper "Death Chop!" Lord death exclaimed in a dramatic manner thrusting his hand against Eric's skull causing him to cry out in pain.

My eye twitched in annoyance as I felt a familiar presence "Emily long time no see." Spirit announced in a gleeful manner a seductive smirk playing at the corner of his lips "Spi-" I was cut off as Lord death performed his infamous death chop on the death scyth a satisfied smirk graced my lips.

"Now then where were we?" The reaper wondered out loud in his usual jolly behaviour "Our purpose at the academy sir." I replied politely "Oh yes you are to guard the premises and everyone with in the academy you'll pose as students to do so." Eric pushed himself up rubbing the back of his head.

"Anything we should be looking out for in particular?" The reaper tapped his chin "there have been strange occurrences at night in the academy and around death city." Eric and i exchanged curious glances.

Before we could ask any more questions the reaper began to usher us out "Now off with you class has already begun." He said pushing us out the door "HEY!" Eric exclaimed kicking the door I watched as Lord death delivered another blow "Death Chop!" I groaned in annoyance "Great now I'll have to carry him." I mumbled.

I slinged his arm around my neck pulling him up 'Crescent moon class' I wondered to myself after five minutes of searching I found the door Eric gave a soft tap before we entered "And it would seem out new students have arrived." The professor I assume announced.

"I'm Eric and this is Emily." Eric said gesturing to me "I'm professor Stein I'll be your teacher for the remainder of your time here at the academy." We gave a curt nod before taking our seats "Hey." A voice whispered behind us.

"Oh hey maka." I greeted nonchalantly a small smile "I never got to say welcome to DWMA this is my partner soul." She said gesturing to the boy from earlier "And that's tsubaki and her meister black star." She said in a hushed tone pointing to the two in front of us.

Black star the self proclaimed star of the DWMA and tsubaki his loyal companion a soft chuckle escaped my lips it was gonna be a good day...