Chapter twenty one

A few month have passed and Lee hadn't been himself. When Gai would make him fight neji, he wasn't that excited or determined. He wouldnt even try to fight neji.

"Lee! Get yourself together! Will ya fight back for once?!" Gai roared. Lee looked at him and sighed " I'm trying Gai sensei"

"No you're not!" He scolded. Gai rubbed his temples and said "one more time then we'll jog at least 100 times  around the village".

"Don't mind if I borrow Lee for a while?" Kakashi asked.

Everyone was startled. "Kakashi..... Not now" Gai said. "Gai come on..... Let me..... Maybe I can talk some sense into him " he insisted. Gai nodded "Lee go with him".

Lee nodded and followed Kakashi.

When they were far from lee's team Kakashi spoke. "What's bothering you?"

"Nothing....." He answered. Kakashi shook his head and chuckled. "You miss her don't you?"

Lee blushed and finally agreed. "Don't worry she'll be back..... She's just training....."

"Yeah for three years"

"I know it's kinda long but if you train hard and just wait... She'll be back..... Actually if I were you I'd train really hard so that I'll still be able to protect her.... Not the other way around" Kakashi chuckled.

Lee smiled and gave him the determined smile and nodded. "I'll train my hardest!..... I won't let her beat me! Thank you Kakashi sensei!" He said then ran back to his team.

Kakashi sighed "kids..."

~~~~~~

I don't know how long it has been but I have never gotten her out of my mind.

Every time I train..... Every hour... Every  minute..... Every second i think of her.

My sweet sweet chidori..... How are you?

Every day when I'm done with my training I wait for you at the entrance of the village.

I hope you are ok my angel.

I want to hug you to talk to you..... To return that kiss you gave me.

Chidori...... If only I came with you.

I'm sorry for hurting you.....

~~~~~

It had been months. These few days were horrible! I feel homesick! I can't concentrated in what I'm doing. It's just so HARD!!!

I miss dad's sweet mask less smile. Uncle Gai's determination in trying to defeat daddy. Neji's silent caring. Choji's willingness to share snacks when I'm stressed. Ino's helpful advice. TenTen's encouraging talks. Hinata's great suggestions. Kiba's playfulness. Shikamaru's Laziness and how he wants me to join him lie under a tree and watch the day go by. Shino's calm and collected voice as well as the interesting things he knows about bugs and what they could do. Tamari's toughness. Kankuro's mean talk. Lee's sweet rivalry and kindness and especially My Panda's lovingness and sweet sweet smile.

But I have to be strong. Remember I did this to bring Sasuke back. I did it to see Sakura's happy smile again. I want to see everyone happy. I just wish the world wasn't so cruel.

And plus I don't find it nice here because there's no privacy. Naruto and I have to share a room because there's only two rooms and I am NOT sharing a room with that pervert I call a Grand God Father! 

He's always trying to peek when I'm dressing up or taming a bath. Sometimes he intentionally makes my outfit dirty with really hard to wash off mud in order for me to wear the slutty girl ninja attires He has. Fortunately, Naruto let's me borrow his😅. Saved

Don't forget. Don't give up because this is for Sakura. This is fir the Sake of Sasuke's sanity. Orochimaru will only manipulate him. I know it.

I might hate it here but I'll do it for them! I put everything back to normal or even better than normal!