Chapter 8: Vote

The next day

The class is tense. There's been three murders, in the same school, same class, and in just a few days. And the police still haven't figured out anything about these murders. Every students' parents are so worried about their children. What if their children got attacked? And the weird thing is that the school is still open, with the murderers still roaming around.

The group still chose to figure out who's in it. The hardest thing is to figure out who the Werewolves are, and they are in the same group. They can't trust anyone, even their own friends.

After three murders happened, things are getting crazy.

First period, biology. Their teacher, Ms. Roelly, checked the class' attendance.

Ms. Roelly: "Agatha Viecella?"

Cella raised her hand.

Ms. Roelly: "Eduardus Steven?"

Ed raised his hand.

Ms. Roelly: "Josephine Alexandra?"

Josephine raised her hand.

She continued, until she called on Nadine.

Ms. Roelly: "Nadine Gracella?

There's no response. They all looked at Nadine's seat, which was empty. Nadine was absent.

Ed: "Where'd she go?"

Ed asked Josephine. Josephine shook her head, didn't know what's going on with Nadine.

Cella: "I don't know where she went. But I think I know why she's absent."

The group looked at Cella, confused. Cella muttered 'tell you later' to them.

End of biology period

The group gathered around in circle.

Ed: "So.. there's just the seven of us?"

Ongky: "Sadly, yes."

Yezki: "Angel. Why's Nadine absent?"

Angel: "Umm, I honestly don't know."

Yezki: "But you're friends with her."

Angel: "Yeah, but this time she didn't tell me anything."

Ed: "Cella, what do you think?"

Cella: "Okay, hear me out guys."

The group leaned closer to hear Cella.

Cella: "So yesterday, I sat on the bench after school. Nadine sat beside me, she's playing with her phone. When she got up, she accidentally left her phone on the bench. She had already walked away, but then I stopped her when I saw she left her phone. I took a glimpse at her phone, and read the message. It's from an unknown number."

Yezki: "What did it say?"

Cella: "It said, 'nice job, Nadine. You made them all confused."

Josephine's eyes widen.

Ed: "Then, what'd she say?"

Cella: "She replied with 'you're welcome'.

Ongky: "What?!"

Cella: "I know, right?! I know for a FACT that she's the Werewolf. That message explained it all."