Chapter 4: Obsessed

Person: "Hello, Kelly."

The person took out its hoodie and grinned.

Kelly: "You should've knocked."

Person: "Since you left the door open, I just let myself in. Whos fault is it?"

The person laughed, Kelly rolled her eyes.

Kelly: "What do you want?"

Person: "Oh, I just wanna talk to you.."

The person stood up.

Person: "About Jason."

Kelly's eyes widen.

Person: "Funny, isn't it? How could be an innocent little boy got killed at school brutally last night?"

The person giggled. Kelly went silent.

Kelly: "What do you know about it?"

Person: "Hmm, everybody knows he's murdered, of course. With blood all over the place, blablabla. But I'm sure, nobody knows anything more about it til now... especially who's the person behind it all. And you're gonna be the first to know, Kelly."

The person laughed. Kelly's eyes widen in fear.

Kelly: "No.. no..."

Person: "Yes, Kelly. I killed him."

Kelly began to be scared, her voice was shaking, tears started to fall from her eyes.

Kelly: "But, why..?"

The person smirked.

Person: "Let me just explain it to you. There's the two of us, we call ourselves the 'Werewolves'. We are,, hmm how can I put this..? We are OBSESSED, with the Werewolf Game we all played yesterday... And what made all of this happen?"

The person laughed.

Person: "We are so obsessed that we want to make history by making the Werewolf Game to real life."

Kelly went silent.

Person: "Of course, not the REAL life, there would be no real werewolves or doctors who could heal people or anything... but at least the 'Werewolves' can kill the others, right? And by doing this, we can be famous and probably make history like I said earlier, which is, a lifetime goal for me."

Kelly: "You're psychotic."

Person: "I know, Kelly. That's what I like about myself. Killing my own friends just to make history, and not giving them any second chance. And you know what? I'm so lucky my partner thinks the same."

Kelly began to cry.

Kelly: "What do you want from me?"

Person: "Oh, I almost forgot. Since you are the quiet one in the group, seems like you can keep secrets."

The person walked closer to Kelly.

Person: "And I'm going to ask you to do something for me, to make this game more interesting."

The person grinned.

Kelly: "I'm not gonna do anything for you."

The person laughed.

Person: "Oh, Kelly.. You're so innocent. Have you even watched horror movies, where the victim got killed because they didn't want to do what they were told to do?"

The person started to take a knife from its pocket and raised it to touch Kelly's chin.

Person: "I'm not gonna quote from a movie or anything, but I know you know what's gonna happen if you don't want to, Kelly."

Kelly's eyes widen.

Person: "Yep, I will slash your throat with this knife before you even know it. And don't worry, all your friends are gonna be next."

The person grinned.

Person: "So, what do you say, Kelly? Will you or won't you do what will I ask you to do?"

Kelly went silent for a moment. She didn't want the person to kill all of her friends. She knew she had no choice. Kelly nodded slowly.

Person: "Good, it's settled. Oh and by the way, don't say a word about my game plan. It's a GAME. Let your friends think about it on their own and don't spill any spoilers. It you do, I'm going to kill you, too. And mark my words, Kelly. I will spare your damn life if you don't say a single word about this."

Kelly: "Who's the other one?"

Person: "Oh, you'll find out later."

The person grinned. Kelly's been trying to be tough, even though she knows the person is her friend. She didn't know that her friend was this psychotic. She had no choice but to do what the person told her to do.