Chapter 3: Hello

The next day

Everybody gathers around at the 5th floor, the auditorium. They all take their seats, confused of what brings them there. The auditorium goes silent when the principal wants to say a word at the podium.

"Let me just say a few words about this grief news I'm going to tell all of you," the principal said. "Last night, we've lost a student from our school, Jason Nathaniel." Everybody's shocked when they hear the principal's news. Their jaws drop, their eyes widen. What just happened?

"He was founded at the 1st floor hallway, with blood all over the place. Therefore, there's a possibillity that, murder was the cause of his death." The principal said. Everybody gets scared, some of them cry. They thought it's gonna be just an accident or something. But, murder? That's not possible. The group whisper to each other.

Ed: "Guys, what the hell happened to him?!"

Josephine: "I still can't believe this!"

Tiffany: "He's murdered?!"

Ongky: "Why would anyone kill him?! I mean, he's so annoying but that's not the reason to kill him!"

Cella: "Don't worry guys, the police will investigate who the killer was, right?"

Just then, the principal said: "Fortunately, the police said that they won't close our school, and no worries, they'll be investigating this case 24/7 and they will arrest the murderer as soon as possible."

Yezki: "Thank God."

Nadine: "As soon as possible? Good luck with that."

Josephine: "It's a good thing they're doing their jobs, Nadine. Our friend was murdered, you should be worried about that."

Nadine: "Hmph, whatever."

Angel: "Josephine, can you stop being such an adviser for a second?"

Josephine: "Shut up, Angel. I was just worried, and Nadine's acting like nothing happened."

Ed: "Cut it out, guys. Everybody's worried. We should be cooperating, not debating."

Angel rolled her eyes.

Ongky: "Guys, can we just talk about this? It's important."

Toby: "Talk about what?"

Ongky: "Jason, of course! This is just so confusing, he didn't do anything wrong!"

Josephine: "Yes, Ongky. I agree. Group meeting, after school, deal?"

They all looked at each other and nodded.

As the final bell rings, the group gathers around in circle, while the rest of the class goes home.

Ed: "Okay, what're you guys thinking?"

Toby: "Again, what are we doing here, exactly?"

Ed: "To talk about Jason's death, for God's sake! Seriously Toby, don't you know what happened?!"

Toby: "Umm, that annoying little kiddo died? So what?"

Josephine: "So what, Toby?!"

Toby: "Yeah, so what? He's annoying, I'm kinda glad he's not here anymore, tho."

Cella: "Wow, Toby, wow. And now I'm starting to think that YOU'RE the killer!"

Everybody looks at Toby, suspicious. Maybe he is the killer.