Chapter 11: How We Did It

Werewolf: "Hello, Josephine. Surprised?"

The Werewolf grinned. Josephine's eyes widened in shock. Her jaw dropped. She didn't expect this.

Josephine: "I thought you were dead..."

Still questioning everything, Josephine looked at the other Werewolf confused. It's revealed to be...

Tiffany.

Tiffany: "Well... I'm still alive this whole time."

Tiffany laughed. Josephine furrowed her brows confused.

Josephine: "How are you still alive? I.. I saw you were dead with my own eyes... And Kelly, she said you're dead.."

Ed: "Confused, Josephine?"

Tiffany laughed.

Tiffany: "You see, the question is not who did it, but how we did it."

Ed: "I'm gonna be honest with you, Josephine. We actually used one of your friends to help us through this game."

Tiffany: "Yep. Well not exactly, Ed. It was me who used her.."

Ed: "Yeah but we're on the same team, so that means pretty much the same.."

Josephine: "Jesus Christ. Just tell me how you freakin' did it!"

Tiffany and Ed laughed.

Ed: "I'm sorry.. just got a little bit excited just now."

Tiffany: "You really wanna know how we did it? Like I said, we used one of your friends."

Ed: "One of your friends who we considered the most innocent and scared."

Josephine thought for a second.

Josephine: "... Is it Kelly?"

Ed nodded and smirked.

Josephine: "Are you kidding me?!"

Josephine raised her voice.

Ed: "Whoa, don't get too angry now."

Tiffany: "She knew this whole time, Josephine. And I actually wanna thank her for making this game work, you know."

Tiffany smirked.

Tiffany: "And now you're gonna hate her for doing it for us?"

Josephine: "No! Of course not! You two are the crazy ones! She's my friend, I mean.. She's just scared!"

Ed and Tiffany laughed.

Ed: "That's the point, Josephine."

Tiffany: "She's the only one who could help us."

Josephine clenched her fists.

Josephine: "What the hell did you do to her..?"

Tiffany: "Okay, I'll explain to you. So a few hours before I got 'killed', I went to her house and explained everything about the game."

Ed: "Don't worry, Tiffany didn't hurt her at all."

Ed smirked.

Tiffany: "I threatened her to do what I told her to do. If she didn't want to, then I'll kill her and all the others as well. And trust me, she was willing to do it because she didn't want her friends to die."