*Chapter 4* (Edited)

Start from the beginning

 As Alex pushed Fawn outside with Ian following them with a pack of beers three guys looked up from where they where standing over the BBQ

As Alex pushed Fawn outside with Ian following them with a pack of beers three guys looked up from where they where standing over the BBQ. Fawn felt herself blush as their eyes clearly roamed her body.

"Well well well. Who do we have here? Alex? You already getting new flesh after Ashley?" The guy in the middle said with an extremely low voice that gave Fawn goosebumps.

'Dear god please help me' she thought. But sadly, her thoughts was interrupted by the high pitched voice of a girl in a hot pink bikini that belonged on a porn star.

"The fuck Alex! You and Ashley are barely out for a week and you already got someone to replace her?" Fawn looked over to find that the girl had a friend giving her the evil eye. Already annoyed by the life size Barbies Fawn shot them a glare as they gave her dirty looks.

"Yheaaa Alex!" The brunette started but Ian interrupted everyone with his laughter that almost sounded like he was struggling for air.

"Guys chill out! This is Miss's L's daughter. Alex's step sister" he said patting Fawn's back and pushing her over to the guys.

They all made 'o' sounds and Alex pulled her under his arm resting his hand on her shoulder.

"Yes. Now before I was so rudely interrupted. This is Fawn. Lisa's daughter. She just moved here two days ago so I would really appreciate it if you could stop making her uncomfortable. Brit, Amber. Play nice girls." And with that Alex pushed her in the two Barbie's direction.

Giving Alex a disbelieving look she gave him a fake look of betrayal. Alex winked at her before he turned back to the guys.

"Beer Pong!" They screamed as the blond guy started to pack glasses and fill them up with beer.

"So Im Britney! And this is Amber. Sorry for the dirty looks from earlier. Its just Alex and our other friend Ashley just made out a week ago and we all know he needs sexual attention everyday" The blond one identified as Britney speaks up and Fawn gives her a small smile feeling a little pained by her words.

Was that why he came to her last night? And told her to buy from that lingerie store?

Alex needed sexual attention? But he barely even knew her! He seemed all to greedy to get into her pants last night. But she also let him go so far as to let him kiss her near her souther region. So Of course he must think she is an easy fuck. And since they are living together he must think he will be scoring each day.

"So how did you get your name? Like I know your parents gave it to you but what made them chose...Fawn? Its a very pretty name! Im not judging" Britney asks and Amber nods quickly as they sit down on the outdoor lounge chairs.

Fawn had quickly realized that Britney was more of the leader and took lead in the conversation and Amber was more of a lost puppy doing as she was told and backing up her friend without realizing it.

"Well...umm. My dad...he, he said I had big doe like eyes when I was born and it reminded him of a fawn. And thats how...I guess I got my name. Nothing special really" Fawns says looking down at her hands. Feeling a bit hurt by what they said about Alex.

"What happened to your stomach?" Amber's voice sounded and Fawn saw a tanned hand reach for her shirt. Fuck

She didn't think anyone would see through the light blue woven top. IT WAS TINY HOLES FOR GOD SAKE!

"Ohh uhh...this. Well, my...ex boyfriend...yes...my ex boyfriend. Back in New York! The night before we broke up! Because I was leaving. And I don't believe in long distance relationships." Mentally patting herself on the back she watched as Britney and Amber's eyes lit up and they both squealed. Both grabbing her and lifting her shirt up to see the red love bites.

"Oh how romantic! I wish Ian can be romantic like this! I only have love bites...you know where! But I also want them like yours! Your ex must have been really passionate to not just fuck you! Cause you have a smoking hot body!" Amber blabbered and Fawn nervously chuckled. The guys looked over from where they where playing beer pong and Fawn locked eyes with the blond guy again. His light blue eyes boring into her chocolate orbs.

He gave her a wink but Fawn got an uneasy feeling in her stomach about him.

"So...so you and Ian are together?" Fawn tries changing the subject as she broke eye contact with him. Just a few minutes ago he was flirting with her. And he didn't look like the guy to take relationships seriously.

"I wish we where. But no. We are just bed buddies" Amber says and laughs. "But I really have my eye on Markus. He is the one in the blue shorts. He is really romantic, I asked his past girlfriends and they confirmed it!" Fawn was getting a bit annoyed with the two Barbie dolls since all they started talking about was sex and who was the best.

Sex wasn't something she took to lightly. Her father always told her to save it for that special someone she would some day meet. And by god she was gonna save it!

"Im gonna get something to drink. Ill be back" Fawn excuses herself  before getting up and walking towards the door that led to the kitchen. Grabbing a bottle of water Fawn slowly drinks it but nearly chokes when two strong arms pulls her back into a hard chest.

"I hope you have pet insurance because your pussy's getting smashed tonight" a husky voice breaths down her neck and Fawn tenses up at the guy's words. Slowly she turns her head to come face to face with the blond guy. He gives her a disgusting smile as he turns her around.

Her body pressed up against his he slowly dragged his index finger down her neck to her cleavage where he goes down the middle and pull her shirt lower so her bra was exposed. "Or you can sit on my lap and we talk about the first thing that...pops up" his eyes took in her covered breasts that started to agitate him and he made a move to remove it so he could see what was hiding under the fabric.

"Hands off Brian!" Markus says pushing Brain off Fawn who quickly pulls her top back up. Fawn didn't know she was on the verge of tears when she felt warm liquid running down her cheeks.

"Alright alright! Jesus Markus! Let a guy have some fun would ya" Brain says leaving with his hands in the air.

"You all right there doe eyes" Markus asks as he took in her appearance. Fawn quickly nodded and started to move to the stairs. "Ill be careful around Brain if I was you. He has a record with forcing girls to do what he wants." Nodding without looking Fawn runs upstairs and slammed her door close. Locking it after her and jumping on the bed.

(So I do feel like I am starting to make progress with editing the book and beginning to add more to the chapters.)