*Chapter 4* (Edited)

Edited

Fawn woke up to an empty bed, her head not wanting to leave the pillow as she wanted to return to her sexy dream with Alex. Sighing in delight as she so wanted it to be real.

"Good Morning darling. Me and Josh are going out to go get you a welcome present, Alex and his friends are downstairs if you need anything" came her mother's joyful voice before the door shut behind her.

Groaning she got up slowly, her bladder protesting at the sudden movement. Fawn heard the splashing of water and the squealing of girls outside as she entered the bathroom. Doing her business Fawn walked over to the mirror and took of her shirt only to have the color drain from her face.

What. The. Fuck.

The trail of love bites running up from her hips to under her breasts where a bright red color and anyone would be able to spot it if she lifts her shirt up. Or wear any kind of swim suit. Swimming was not an option for her today, even if that glorious pool was calling to her.

"Oh. My. God" she whispered as the bright red love bites in her inner thighs also caught her eye. "It wasn't a dream" her heart fluttered while het stomach clenched together in excitement.

She quickly dressed and did her hair and slowly walking down the stairs towards the kitchen where she heard Alex's deep laughter followed by a giggle.

"Oh Alex. You're so funny" the feminine voice teased and the laughter started fading and loud footsteps sounded towards outside.

Fawn slowly made her way into the kitchen and looked around to find a bowl of fruits, grabbing a peach she sat down at the island and munched on her fruit. Scrolling through her phone to see what her friends back home was doing. Well considering this was her nee home, so where she used to live.

"I was wondering when you would get down here" She nodded as Alex made his way to the fridge and got out a pack of beers.

"Isn't it a bit early to start drinking?" She started but was quickly interrupted.

"Hey man don't forget the...Well hello there angel face. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Alex call God and tell him he is missing one of his angels" The guy said as he flexed his muscles and leaned against the doorframe. Fawn's eyes widened at his lame pick up line before giggling. Alex nearly choking on his beer and gave his friend a glare.

"Can you maybe not talk to my little sister like that Ian!" Alex growled pulling her tightly against his bare chest

"Wow I didn't know you had a sister..."

"Step! Step sister. And thanks for the compliment" Fawn winks at Ian who gives her a million dollar smile.

"Well since you're up and already met the twat it wont hurt to meet the other guys?" Alex says closely in her ear and Fawn shifts uncomfortable with Ian standing so close.