*Chapter 1* (Edited)

Edited

Hello there. Yes you awesome person who decided that my story was worth your time to read, or the description just caught your eye and you decide that you like a good "woohoo" book. Well let me firstly clear some stuff up about this book. Yes in some people's minds it is kinda wrong to sleep with your step brother or sister. But it is actually not illegal since you aren't really blood related. So with that out of the way. Yes, this book is about step siblings sleeping with each other. Oh Snap! So please enjoy this very kinky book (cough cough wink wink). And please like, vote, comment and please ENJOY!!!

Fawn looked out the plain's small window as the busy city lights of California came into view

Fawn looked out the plain's small window as the busy city lights of California came into view. She watched with a sad expression, this was going to be her new home from now on since she was only sixteen and had no say in if she wanted to stay in New York or come live with her mother.

But apparently letting a child who's mother abandoned her at the mere age of 3 months stay with the same woman was considered the best option from the judge. Sighing heavily Fawn pulled her black woolen beanie down further over her long chestnut brown hair.

Life is so unfair. She thought as the arrival of the plain was announced.

*

Awkwardly Fawn stood with her suitcase next to her waiting for any signs of a woman recognizing her. Her legs shivered in the cool airport and her short denim shorts weren't helping the situation. Luckily she had her dad's old big black hoodie on that hanged mid thigh for comfort. Sh wasn't alone, her father was with her, in heart and soul.

Just thinking about her late father brought back sad memories of his funeral back in New York.

"Fawn?! Good lord look at you! Oh my baby girl is all grown up Josh!" A warm and gentle woman's voice sounded from behind Fawn

"Fawn?! Good lord look at you! Oh my baby girl is all grown up Josh!" A warm and gentle woman's voice sounded from behind Fawn. Slowly she turned around to be greeted with a face full of light brown hair. Making a oomph noise at the impact and from being crushed between her mother's arms as her mother held her for the first time since she was three months old.