*Chapter 2* (Edited)

Edited

Fawn woke up when she felt something poking her cheek. Grunting she roles over and brings the soft pillow over her head. The poking starts at her shoulder then slowly moves down to her lower back making her squirm. She was extremely ticklish on her lower back and the person who just poked her there found out her worst weakness.

"Ticklish are we?" A husky voice asks and Fawn slowly removes the pillow from her head to peak at Alex who sat on his knees in front of her bed with only a pair of boxers on. Blushing furiously she quickly covers her eyes as Alex chuckles and pats her back.

"Come on get up. Mom is anxiously awaiting your arrival downstairs and Im not sure how much longer my dad is going to be able to keep her down there"  he teases pulling of her blankets making her grunt in disapproval.

Her grunts made Alex imagine her under him naked once again and he could feel his boxers getting tighter. Oh boy here we go again, he thought as he turned his back on her and started for the door. Turning his head around to look at her when she spoke.

"Ill be down in a minute." She still had on her denim shorts and hoodie and Alex couldn't help but let his eyes wonder her wonderful small form. Her legs was tones and a light brown. Her butt sticking out a little bit from the tossing and turning making him want to smack her ass so much. Now he definitely had to make a detour to his bathroom.

Fawn's outfit:

Fawn dressed and combed through her messy chestnut hair before pulling her beanie up

Holy. Crap.

She had admired her room and her bathroom to the fullest but when she walked out of her room everything felt like a movie.

After exploring the house shamelessly she heard her mother calling her. Fuck! She forgot about that!

"Lisa Im lost!" She yells out and hears a laughter from somewhere in the large house.

"Hold on Im coming!" She hears Alex's voice and her heart makes little flips as she waited patiently for her knight in shinning armor. Or well, knight in shinning mouth watering eight pack.

"This way Dora" He teases as he leans up against the door behind her as she looked around the room filled with books and a desk with a laptop on. She jumped at the closeness of his voice and quickly turned around to come face to face with his chest that was still bare.

"I-I...uhh. Yes." She stutters and mentally face palms herself as a huge smirk forms on his lips sending Fawn's ovaries into over drive screaming for him. God this man must have been crafted by God himself.

"Come one Dora. Kitchen's this way" he says walking back the way he came. Fawn following after him like a lost puppy.

"Why do you call me Dora?" Fawn asked curiously.