0.00 Playlist

0.00 Playlist

WAITING FOR SUPERMAN BY DAUGHTRY

"She's just watching the clouds roll by and they spell her name like Lois Lane. And she smiles, oh the way she smiles. She's talking to angels, counting the stars. Making a wish on a passing car. She's dancing with strangers, falling apart. Waiting for Superman to pick her up. In his arms, in his arms. Waiting for Superman."

HERO BY STERLING KNIGHT 

"I, I can be everything you need. If you're the one for me. Like gravity. I'll be unstoppable. I, yeah, I believe in destiny. I may be an ordinary guy with heart and soul. But if you're the one for me. Then I'll be your hero."

SET FIRE TO THE RAIN BY ADELE

"They were never true, never true and the games you play. You would always win, always win but I set fire to the rain. Watched it pour as I touched your face. Well, it burned while I cried. 'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name."

WATCH WHAT HAPPENS BY KARA LINDSAY 

"It's David and Goliath, do or die. the fight is on and I can't watch what happens. But all I know is nothing happens if you just give in. It can't be any worse than how it's been. And it just so happens that we just might win, so whatever happens! Let's begin!"

PHOTOGRAPH BY ED SHEERAN

"When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes. It is the only thing that makes us feel alive. We keep this love in a photograph. We made these memories for ourselves. Where our eyes are never closing. Hearts are never broken. And time's forever frozen still."

OURS BY TAYLOR SWIFT

"The jury's out, but my choice is you. So don't you worry your pretty little mind. People throw rocks at things that shine. And life makes love look hard. The stakes are high, the water's rough. But this love is ours."

SOMEWHERE ONLY WE KNOW BY KEANE

"I felt the earth beneath my feet. Sat by the river, and it made me complete. Oh, simple thing, where have you gone? I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on. So tell me when you're gonna let me in. I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin."

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST: 

https://open.spotify.com/user/jsarcasm/playlist/5haxztl4kmGIPELtbvjSQZ