Chapter 18

A/N: I want more interaction with my readers! I want to know what you guys like!! Comment or message me with ideas or thoughts. I really like to hear your feed back!! Also...WARNING ;) for this chapter. Hehehe. I hope y'all are enjoying reading TNO and much as I'm enjoying writing it! I love you all, my little monsters! Here's chapter 18!!

It had been two weeks since the incident and honestly I felt much better. Life was back to normal. I was laughing, talking, and even doing gymnastics again. The therapy that Andre made me go to was actually pretty helpful. Even though my subconscious has sorta blocked the memory out I know it's there and I have come to accept it. I am stil scared sometimes, but Andre barely ever let's me out of his sight so I always feel protected. The only thing I haven't done since the incident was Andre. I missed kissing him and touching him. It was after school and gymnastics practice and right now we were just cuddling at his house watching a movie. I decided that I was ready to get back in bed.

I began to rub Andre's thigh lightly. I heard him suck in a sharp breath. He was trying not to get turned on. He didn't realize what I was hinting at, which I thought was quite funny. After a few more minutes I ran my hand over his crotch and just left it there.

"Um...Tati?" He said. The apprehension was clear in his voice.

"Yeah babe?" I said as innocently as I could. He looked down at my hand on his increasing budge trying to give me a clue about what he was saying. I giggled.

"Oops." I smirked.

"You know, baby, if you wanted to go upstairs all you had to do was ask." He winked. Andre lifted me up bridal style and then carried me upstairs.

He pushed the door closed and looked at me. Andre placed me back on the ground His expression was unreadable.

"Are you sure you are ready for this?" He asked me.

"Yes, I am. I missed your body so much. And I am no longer afraid. I feel healed." I said quietly. That brought a smile on to Andre's face.

"I'm really glad that you are better, Tati." Andre pulled me into him and hugged me tightly.

"I want you." I whispered.

"Thank god!" He sighed a sigh of relief. "I didn't know how much longer I could wait." Andre leaned down and began kissing my ear. A tingle ran down my spine. He ran his tongue along the outer shell and then bit down lightly on my ear lobe. I whimpered. I missed this so much. Andre paused for a moment.

"I know how much you like that." He said hotly. I just moaned in response. He chuckled.

"Why do you still have clothes on!?" He said in this deep sexy voice that had me going weak that the knees. Andre took his time undressing me showering every part of skin he uncovered with sweet delicate kisses. When he stopped I was standing I his arms wearing just a simple pair of blue underwear and a bra to match.

"Fuck!" Andre mumbled. I blushed.

"You are so damn beautiful!" He breathed. I responded to his compliment by pulling his t-shirt over his head and kneeling down to undo his belt. I pulled his jeans off and gasped at the bulge in his boxers. I had forgotten how big he was! I rubbed him though the thin material as a chain of moans and curse words fell from his parted lips. I loved seeing him get all undone like this. It was such a turn on! I hooked my fingers into his boxers and began to slide them down. I pushed them to his ankles and he stepped out of them and threw them to the side. I wrapped my hand around his member and began stoking hard and fast. Within a few seconds Andre was panting like crazy. I ran my thumb over the tip and he moaned out.

"Tatianna!" He cried. I surprised him when I kissed the tip and took his member into my mouth. Andre grabbed my hair and pushed it to the side giving himself a better view of my lips stretched around him. I sucked him hard rolling my tongue around.