#39

Arabella's P.O.V.

I was walking over to Simon's house since he told me about the whole YouTube video thing. It felt a bit odd since I was going to flip out about me showing my face to everyone. 

At the same time though, I would be famous since I am Simon's girlfriend when he mentions it.

I was walking more and slower since I was listening to "House of Gold" by Twenty One Pilots. That song was so perfect in all different ways that I kept singing it to myself.

That's when I remembered something from the day that happened to me and my dad:

*DAY OF WHAT HAPPENED*

My dad and I were with my grandma since she allowed us to stay with her because of what happened.

I was actually breathing too much in the bathroom and I felt like I was gonna freak out.

I was using my phone to call my friends and then no one answered and I kept flipping out more and more by screaming. The door was locked, and it was making it worse since my dad was trying to get inside.

The last thing I remembered was just looking at my phone and just hit head on the sink and fell to the ground just dozing off and then eventually passing out.

After a while, I was on the bed and I was with my grandma since she was checking on me.

She looked a bit frightened since I was pale when she told me, and I was a little tired too.

I got out of the bed and then she kept calling me over, but I kept ignoring her and I was walking a little bit sluggish, and I just fell onto the ground sort of crying and breathing hard.

I heard my dad call me and he went over and saw me, and then I just kept having a hard time trying to be all right, but I was just acting the same way I was when I fell.

My eyes looked at my dad and he was freaking out too, and he just started crying a bit and he just kept looking at me too.

*BACK TO NORMAL*

My feet started to move since I sort of dazed out and kept standing there a bit awkwardly in the street.

"Bell!" Simon yelled from his place.

I looked and smiled and then realized that it was just all in my head, and I figured that nothing would've taken me over with OCD. I can be able to handle it without any medicine from then on.

Simon kissed me when he got towards me and he asked: "Are you all right?"

I nodded and said, "I'm okay..."

We went inside the house to record that video and continue on with all of the fame from me...

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 || 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 🎉