#12

Arabella's P.O.V.

I was still in the hospital with Simon just talking back and forth about a lot of things. Some of the times I had been worrying about Lynn since I haven't seen her at all since the party.

The door opened and then JJ's head popped in and said: "Look who's here..."

I laughed and then he came in along with everyone else, which I was surprised at how they all came to see me. Figured they were busy, but I haven't seen Karina or the others.

"How are you, Bell?" Harry asked me.

"I'm still recovering," I said showing my neck. "They said that when I got hurt, it wasn't any main artery. It was just skin, but it was close to it..."

"When did they say you can leave here?" Ethan asked. "Cause it's only your neck..."

"Well, for a while until it's not bothering me a whole lot like now," I said. "When I move my neck, it hurts..."

"Might as well just wear a brace to keep you moving your neck," Vik said.

"She can handle without it," Simon said. 

Karina's P.O.V.

I was in Lynn's room waiting for her to wake up, and the doctor came in and then I looked and said: "Is she going to wake up soon...?"

The doctor then said "Well, this isn't something that I would say, but... Lynn actually may have some issues with her stomach that could make her not walk around for the rest of the year..."

I couldn't believe what was going on, and then I said: "Well, we have a game next month and she has to walk otherwise, it won't be acceptable..."

"That's not my concern," the doctor said. "Just understand that she can't walk around for a while cause it will get her stomach more and more knotted and hurt."

I sighed and then left the room a little mad, but I wasn't thinking at that time since Bell needed to know.

Simon's P.O.V.

"-that's how exactly JJ cannot cook that egg for breakfast," I finished.

Everyone started to laugh, and then Karina came into the room and then Bell said "Karina! You're here!"

"I just saw Lynn," she said a bit frantically. I started to get confused, and then Bell said: "What's wrong with her...?"

*SKIP TIME*

It was night and everyone left except Harry and Karina, and it was just quiet most of the time since Arabella was sleeping. My head started to feel different, and then I just rested my head right next to Bell's arm and just went to sleep.