Numb

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________
Riiiiinnnnng

Rinnnnnnngggggg

Rinnn-

Reborn huffed in annoyance, he was just in the middle of a meeting with the new Vongola Don when his private phone started going off.

He took a glance at the Don, who nodded, Reborn heaved a sigh.

The hitman took out his phone and clicked the green answer button, not checking to see who the caller was.

"Chao-"

"Reborn!" A shrill squeaky voice screeched, causing Reborn to hold the phone away from his ear.

Reborn tapped his foot impatiently, the feeling of dread was creeping up on him.

"Lambo..." This earned a shocked expression from Lampo, who was previously sleeping.

Giotto urged Reborn to put his phone on speaker, which the hitman did.

Loud sounds of banging and slight yelling were heard. Reborn was getting more panicked by the second, the feeling of dread growing. Yelling at him to hurry.

Sobs were heard on the other line. "M-mama! Reborn s-save mama! Mama can't s-swim! Lambo w-watched mama fall through the I-Ice!"

Reborn felt his whole world fall apart. Everything seemed to freeze.

Reborn felt his hands shaking slightly. "Lambo..." Reborn rasped. "Is Kyoya or Mukuro there? Where are you?" Ignoring the shocked looks from Alaude and Daemon. Reborn was already heading out the door, leaving everyone behind him.

He could hear the banging becoming weaker, Lambo's sobs were becoming louder.

"N-no, Kyo-nii and Muk-nii aren't with Lambo..M-mama said that this was just her and Lambo's d-day.." Lambo started panicking. "P-papa! M-mama...She c-can't hold on much longer! Lambo doesn't know where he is!" Lambo cried.

Reborn felt his heart drop, his legs started getting weak. But he knew he had a chance to get there before....-

(Nononononoononoonononononono)

Reborn started to track the phone that Lambo was calling on, trying to be as quick and as careful as he could.

After a minute he found their location. "Ill be there soon Lambo, make sure that my stupid wife of mine doesn't die."

________________________________________________________________________________________

Numb.

Tsuna couldn't really feel anything.

There was no warmth, but nor was their coldness.

It was just....Numb.

She remembers water, so much water. She remembers trying to get up, but she continued to fall. She remembered screaming and banging at the ice that stopped her from getting to the surface, that stopped her from seeing her family.

She remembers nothing after that.

Nothing.

She didn't remember.

Simple.

Maybe she left herself go. Stopped breathing and just gave in, gave up in hoping that someone would save her. Gave up in wanting someone to relive her of the feeling of her heart burning.