#5

Dear Karmmy,

I haven't watched 'Katekyo Hitman Reborn' but I just finished the 1st season..

Okay I have to admit that Reborn and Tsuna would be a cute couple.....BUT! Tsuna (Why does he do this?) Always thinks about Kyoko... I mean...I just wouldn't want them together, Heck! Tsuna and Lambo would be better then him and Kyoko! Why would Tsuna even still keep that stupid crush on her?

I did read some very...Interesting Fanfiction on KHR through. (R27 mostly..some 8059 here and there) What have you done to me?

And I'm sure you couldn't be as bad as you say you would be...

With lots of ships,

Gravy.

______________________________________________

Dear Gravy,

Welcome to the club Gravy, the stage you are on right now is 'Shippers fever' it lasts awhile, I had it for like 2 months.

And I agree with not wanting Kyoko with Tsuna. I just don't ship them together. (Just wait until you get to a certain...Part..Kukuku) R27 is my life Gravy...To bad their aren't...many Fanfictions about them together. (Sudden thought, I ship Killua and Female Naruto)

And all I did was turn you into the perfect anime ship talker, your welcome.

.....You would, at school I'm nothing more then a shadow. Even if we did end up meeting I'm positive that you wouldn't like me.

With lost hope,
Karmmy