Chapter 30 (Old Version)

Chapter 30

Mimi woke up a few hours later and they were already driving. She groggily took on her surroundings as she rubs the crap out of her eyes. She fluttered her eyelashes sleepily at the person beside her and smiled to herself.

Mike is so focused on the road and the destination that he didn't even bothered brushing his just-fucked-hair. Mimi looked at the clothes she was wearing and noticed that Mike had decided to just dress her in a black shirt and shorts and her flip flops. 

Mimi looked at the rearview mirror to see if she has just-fucked-hair as well. Well, she does. She tried to comb it but it wouldn't budge. She looked like a mess.

Mimi stretched and winced.

"Just how sore are you?" Mike asked and Mimi could hear the trace of amusement in his voice. Mimi rolled her eyes and smacked him on the arm.

"Apparently not sore enough," Mimi muttered. Honestly, she was actually really really sore. She felt like she was menstruating and that feeling of heaviness and pain was there but she always hated that feeling. This was completely different. She liked this kind of pain.

"Do you want to be banged seven shades of Sunday?" Mike threatened and Mimi laugh but she knew he was probably being serious.

"I was kidding," she says and he smirks at her.

He wasn't! Mimi thought. The bastard!

"So I don't suppose you're still not telling me where we're going, huh?" Mimi asked again even though she knew the answer. Mike made a gesture of a zipper on his mouth and Mimi guessed as much. "Can't you just pretty please tell me?"

"Nope," Mike shook his head to emphasize his point. Mimi then thought of a brilliant idea.

"You can bang me seven shades of Sunday if you tell me," Mimi said. Mike turned his head to look at her with wide eyes. Mimi batted her eyelashes at him to emphasize HER point now.

"You are insatiable already just by after one time?" Mike says in a fake horror tone. Mimi knew he was shocked by her statement. She was too but she stood her ground and nodded. Mike smirked. "You better not chicken out on me."

"I won't," Mimi said then made a crossing sign over her heart. Mike shook his head but he was still grinning.

"Tulsa. We're going to Tulsa."

Mimi smiled and hugged him; Which made Mike lose control of the wheel and they almost crashed at an Audi that was driving by. Mike shrugged her off of him and glared at her. 

Well, there goes the mood of today, Mimi thought glumly and leaned her head against the window. 

"Would you keep an open mind?" Mike asked as he opened Mimi's door for her. They just arrived at the estate/mansion and nobody has come out to greet them yet. But Mimi can definitely see that there are people inside.

"I've kept an open mind since we met, Mike," Mimi says to him frowning. Mike shrugged and closed the door. He then walked to the trunk of the car so he could get their bags. Mimi didn't pack that much. Just a duffel bag. She didn't think they'd stay too long and besides, she has lots of clothes here.

Mike returns to her side carrying their bags. His backpack is slung on one side while he's carrying her duffel bag on the other. He smiles at her and puts his hand on her back and leads the two of them to the front door.

Mimi started hesitating. Sure she loved seeing her family but it has been a long time since she's seen them. She closed her eyes and started counting to three before knocking.