Chapter 11 (Old Version)

Chapter 11

Dylan had been talking to Jane ever since he had gotten here. He thought Mimi would be happy to see him, turns out, she isn't. He had been wondering all day why she's acting so weird. Practically ditching him in front of the football team to go with Andy Evans inside the locker room. Ditching him for the second time when they were walking home.

Obviously, she hasn't gotten over their break up like he thought. She must still be mad at him because of it. 

He thought that Mimi loved taking long walks like before so he didn't offer to ride the bus. But obviously, things have changed. Mimi had changed. This wasn't Mimi and he knew it. Mimi hated everything about dying hairs, but now she dyed a small part of her hair pink!? She hated stockings, now she prefers wearing them? She never liked wearing mini dresses and now thats her signature look?

Mimi hates make up and now, she puts it everyday on her face. And he knew for a fact that Mimi and Andy hate each other but now, but now, they are dating. 

And they probably did more than date. Dylan knew the Evans well than he knows his family. The Evans had a history of sleeping with people. Susie lost her virginity when she was only 15 to him and so did he with Susie. Andy had a history of slutty chearleaders.

And so did Aaron without having Mimi know. Aaron was just as bad as his brother was when it came to girls, he would cheat on Mimi without her knowing it. The only people who knew that Aaron was a dick were his siblings, and Dylan and Susie were dating that time so he knew.

Aaron had been sent to London because of a scolarship, which was weird considering Aaron had dyslexia. Dylan had suspected that there had been a mix up and that the scolarship was meant for Andy who had been pretending to be stupid so that girls would think that it was attractive. His past girlfriends would often sign him up for tutoring when he would clearly be the one tutoring his tutors. The student tutors at Broken Arrow High School are shits. They make lots of mistakes and aren't that good at teaching the students. 

Dylan would often suggest for Andy to try and become a teacher because he is actually quite very smart, but he declines all the time. It confuses Dylan as to why Andy has to pretend to be stupid. But now, he knows why. It wasn't because to get all the girls, but to get one girl. Madeline. He thought that Mimi liked stupid guys since Mimi dated Aaron Evans.

Then Simple Plan's 'Save You' chorus was playing. Someone was calling him. The caller ID said Jane. He and Jane had been good friends ever since they met at the plane to LA. He was a great conversianist and she certainly was a great listener. Dylan had grown fond of the girl. With her bad ass personality. She would also smile big all the time until you can't see her face anymore.

It was just too bad that she had to be moved from another school due to the moronic move made by her boyfriend Mark. Now, Dylan certainly wishes he could have saved Jane from being expelled from that school. It certainly was a good school. Good teachers and stuff, but her boyfriend doesn't find it amusing.

"Hello?" Dylan asked as he answered the phone. She was crying this time even though she was practically jumping for joy earlier. Something must have gone wrong. She couldn't answer the simple question of Hello.

Dylan couldn't take all of her answering whimpers. He hanged up and took his shoulder bag. He wouldn't wait for Mimi anymore. He's just gonna have to leave his present for her on her room.

Dylan had said his goodbyes to his parents and was now on an airplane to California. He was sitted next to a boy with a baseball cap on. He had dimples and Dylan immidiately thought that Mimi might like a guy with dimples. She would like that he thought. Dylan took his camera from his bag and looked at the pictures.