Chapter 24 (Old Version)

Chapter 24

Mimi was back at school and packing her bag. Apparently, her step father, Jason Lawson, had a stroke and is a vegetable inside the house. The least Mimi could do was visit the guy after all he's done for her. Then someone knocked on the door.

"Its open," Mimi shouted and in came Megan. Her blouse was un-tucked, her long socks were rolled down, her sleeves rolled up to her elbow and her neck tie was loose like she just arrived from a party. After Mimi looked at her, she returned to her packing.

"You're leaving?" Megan asked. She sounded a bit sad and disappointed.

"Yeah," Mimi said without even bothering to look up. She was folding her panties when Mark came in the room without even knocking. He looked at Megan then at Mimi then at the panties she was holding. Mimi blushed and hid her panties behind her.

"What do you want?" Mimi asked him, still blushing.

"You left your phone in my car," he said handing Mimi her blackberry. "Oh yeah, about those panties." He pointed behind Mimi. "You owe Jane a new pair, you ripped hers when you kept stepping on it and kicking it."

"Can we talk about this some other time?" Mimi asked as nicely as she could, it was really embarrassing talking about this. Especially since there was an audience... Mark seemed to notice this as well and he pushed Megan out of the room.

"Hey!" Megan tried to protest but Mark just smiled and slammed the door in her face. Then he turned to face Mimi. Mimi was furious. How dare he just throw Megan out like that.

"What?" Mark asked pretty annoyed.

"You can't just do that to people you know! Especially Megan!" Mimi tried to sound calm, but nada.

"I can do that to anybody I want to. I own this school and every student in it. So you better hold your tongue when you're talking to me," Mark threatened. 

"You think you can own me?" Mimi scoffed. Her eyebrows were raised, her mouth partly open. She stared down at him, even though she was sitting on her bed.

"Yeah," Mark said. "I own you and you better get me a new panty for Jane!"

"Fine!" Mimi shouted. She was very frustrated so she threw all her panties at Mark. He managed to catch a few. 

"Normally, I liked being thrown panties at, but you just make me want to kill you!" Mark hissed.

"Whatever!" Mimi shouted. "Just pick one and get out!"

Mark didn't reply, he just checked the panties one by one and finally decided with the pink one with black polka dots. He held it up and smiled. 

"This one I like," he said and glared at Mimi. "Thanks."

"Just leave," Mimi said quietly and he left without another word.

Megan came in after Mark left. She started cussing and cursing and swearing. She also kept repeating everything she says like how Mark is such an ass just because he's the grandson of the owner of the school. The kid of the principal. He's such a big baby.

That was when Mimi completely tuned her out. After a few minutes, Megan seemed to notice that Mimi wasn't listening so she grabbed hold of Mimi's wrist and squeezed it really hard. 

"OUCH!" Mimi said angrily, rubbing her now red wrists. "What was that for?"

"Can I come with you?" Megan asked. Mimi stared at her. "I can help you and stuff with school. And other things if you want. Please let me come with you!"