"Yes" My voice shakily comes out,

"Yes what?" She bites her lip,

"Yes baby".

She begins slowly grinding her hips to the song and kissing my neck and she was driving me insane. I go to put my hands on her swaying hips when she grabs them.

"Uh uh, no touching" She places my hands behind the chair.

She begins grinding again and my breathe becomes very uneven as my tension is building up already. She stares into my eyes and I bit my lip and she shakes her head at me.

"Don't you dare, that's my job" She whispers in my ear.

She travels along to my face connecting our lips and slowly begins kissing me, she enters her tongue into my mouth and after a couple seconds bites down on my lip slowly pulling back with it in between her teeth.

Fuck it. I crab her butt with my hands causing her to gasp as I begin kissing down her chest and her neck. She begins moaning into my ear as I stand up wrapping her legs around my body carrying us onto my bed.

She rolls me over as soon as she hits the bed and lays on top of me continuing to bite down at my neck , I moan in pleasure as she takes off my shirt and begins kissing down my torso down my abdomen and to my button on my jeans. She begins taking off my jeans and I pull her back up to my chest connecting our lips again. Once she removed my jeans she pushed me down and bites at my thigh causing my to gasp. I look down at the sight and I can't help but feel aroused, Clarke takes off my underwear and places her head at the most intimate part of my body.

I moan and gasp in pleasure and she does her job and I place my fingers in her hair pulling on it. She begins to smirk and places and finger inside me causing my back to arch. "Fuck" I moan as she enters another finger, I didn't know how long I could last as she begin to speed up making eye contact with me the whole time. I begin to moan as my walls build up causing my body to shake, Clarke continues at what she's doing slowly stopping so I can ride it out.

She kisses her way up my body as soon as I flip her over so it's her turn I leave some hickeys on her breast and neck to mark my territory. I slide my hand slowly down her abdomen sliding my hand into her panties causing her to pant at the newly contact. I begin to rub her centre as she thrusts her hips into mine causing me to pant too. I enter two fingers into Clarke and she arches her back really high and it's hot as fuck. I suck down on her neck as I swiftly remove her bra.

"Fuck Lexa" She moans.

That's the hottest thing I've ever heard in my life. I begin to speed up as I feel her closing up and our lips connect but we keeping biting down on each other's lips.

She begins digging her nails down my back the pain was pleasing causing me to moan, her whole body shook as she came down from her orgasm... as soon as she's finished I collapse onto my girlfriend.

-

I wake up naked next to my girlfriend after our first time in a long time of intimacy. I smile at how worn out she is her hairs over her face and she's passed out.

I get out of bed and shove my shorts and a baggy shirt on and begin to walk downstairs to make some food.

I check the time and it's 9:37pm and Clarke got home around 3pm. I made some noodles and hot dogs and placed it on the kitchen counter as I heard some slow footsteps enter the kitchen.

"Hey" Clarke wraps her hands around my waist and drops her head into my neck,

"Well hello" I turn around and give her a quick kiss.

We smile at each other and I notice she is wearing her underwear and my hoodie.

"That was fun hey?" She smirks,

"Very random but yes" I smile as I get two forks and we begin to eat our food.

-

We arrive at school the next day I leaned against Clarke's car as she had her hands wrapped around my neck as we were talking.

"Oh my god! No way" One of the guys let out and we turn to see what everyone's gasping at

"Finally" Clarke rolls her eyes smiling.

"So it's official?" I shout to Camila.

She smirks and looks at Lauren.

"Camila Cabello is my girlfriend" Lauren shouts over as she kissed Camila's lips.