"Where's Newbie?" Tony asked.

"You mean Maya?" Steve said as he sat down in the living room.

"No, I mean Newbie. Where is she? She's worse that your adoptive brother, Thor."

"I haven't met this Maya so I have no idea of what she is like but if she is the likes of Loki then I'll be wary of her," Thor said from the kitchen.

"No, Thor," Bruce pinched the bridge of his nose. "That's not what he means."

"Why so keen to find her, Stark?" Pietro asked.

"Our 'adorable' little newbie has something from SHIELD," Tony said. He pulled out two complicated silver bracelets from his pocket. "I've been told that  have to help her with these."

"And you're telling this bit of information why.......?" Clint asked, just a tad bit suspicious.

"SHIELD got her jewelry? They didn't do that for Wanda or Romanoff," Pietro said. In a second the bracelets were in his hands. "These don't look like they're for fashion."

"And why do you think that is, Speedy?" Tony asked with a cheeky smirk on his face that would put Loki to shame.

"Get to the point, Tony," Bucky said as he sat down next to Steve.

"Isn't it obvious? Who needs to be tracked?"

Nobody understood what Tony was trying to say so all he got were confused and blank looks. Even from Bruce Banner who was just plain exhausted from a day of work in the lab.

"You gotta be kidding me," Tony face palmed. "Criminals, guys! Criminals. Especially ones who've been released from prison have trackers on them and this," he took the bracelets from Pietro. "This is a very important tracing device for out newbie."

"Now you're just paranoid," Steve said.

"So?" Clint asked. "Who cares? Aren't half of us are criminals? Maybe Fury wanted to take a few extra precautions."

"There are common criminals and then there are dangerous criminals. What Tony is trying to say is that our new addition may be a very dangerous criminal," Vision clarified.

"Look, we can't just jump to conclusions," Steve tried to reason. "She's new. Fury picked her himself."

"That's rich coming from the guy who worked under SHIELD during the HYDRA invasion thing," Tony said. "A lot of people are new, Steve but we can't just let someone we don't know onto the team. And do you really trust Happy the Pirate?"

"It's not our call."

"Let's see," Clint counted down. "Bucky joined because of Steve---don't deny that--- and he had a criminal past. The twins are joined because they wanted to and they had a criminal past. Vision was, well......created. Loki is serving out his prison sentence here because of Thor and he nearly destroyed New York, so there's that. Natasha has a criminal past that I won't mention. And big guy over here didn't even say yes but SHIELD forced him to join and he really doesn't have a criminal past. And then there's me."

"And me!" Thor exclaimed. "I wasn't aware of your Initiative until we had my brother in SHIELD's custody and I don't think I have commuted any crimes."