iv. drinks, drugs, and truth & dares

↱                                                                                   ↰

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐘𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳: 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴, 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 & 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴

↳                                                                                   ↲

𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬

     ONE NEW MESSAGE FROM: Lydia

     I look across the fire at the strawberry blonde Banshee and see her looking at me out the corner of her eye. I unlock my phone and am about to read the text when the phone is snatched from my hand and out of my grasp. I glare up at the former Alpha and he motions for me to follow him. Figuring that it's the only way to get my phone back, I stand up and follow the Werewolf out of the other's hearing ranges.

     Peter suddenly stops and I almost run into him, stopping only an inch or so before I would have rammed into the male. I quickly back up as the wolf turns to face me, a concerned look covering his face. I frown at the alien look and cross my arms across my chest, waiting for the former Alpha to start explaining what the hell is going on.

     "I'm not sure you should have come, Stiles," Peter says eventually. "Scott is not going to give up until he knows how you feel about Derek."

     I run my fingers through my hair. "I thought as much."

     "And yet you're still here. Why?"

     "Maybe it's time he knew, Peter. I can't keep looking at him and wanting to tell him, and then not ever doing it because I'm scared of getting my throat ripped out!"

     "With his teeth. Right. I remember. That's the day you helped him."

     "Yeah, but that doesn't matter. I need to tell him, and he needs to know."

     "Does he?"

     "Well, I need him to know."

     Peter's reply is cut off by the snapping of a branch in the distance. Peter grabs my forearm and pulls me behind a fallen tree, both of us crouching down behind it. I stay completely still as the sound of footsteps near us, a slight familiarity about the way they were landing. Peter sniffs and rolls his eyes, knowing exactly who it is.