i. pack meetings

↱                                                                                   ↰

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐘𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

↳                                                                                   ↲

𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬

     ONE NEW MESSAGE FROM: Sourwolf

     I look at the screen of my phone and frown. Why would Derek being messaging me? Why wouldn't he just get Scott to do it instead of wasting his time sending the message himself? I shrug the strangeness off and pick up my phone. I put in my very creative pass-code and open the text.

     From: Sourwolf
     Pack meeting. 11am. Don't be late.

     I turn my phone off and look over at the clock. My eyes fly wide and I fall off my desk chair, sending the book on my lap flying every which way. I shove my phone in my pocket and pull on a random hoodie before just about flying out the door and down the stairs. I get in my Jeep and drive as fast as I can to Derek's loft, keeping a close eye on the time.

     I reach my destination and turn off the Jeep, getting out and slamming the door behind me. I run up what feels like hundreds of flights of stairs and reach Derek's door at the same time Scott does. Scott takes one look at me and raises his eyebrow, saying nothing and everything at the same time. We walk into Derek's loft together and I all but collapse onto one of the new couches that Derek bought.

     "You look like you had fun getting here," Peter says, a hint of teasing in his voice.

     "Peter, shut up," I huff, trying to steady my breathing. "Being Human is hard, but, you wouldn't know that."

     Peter is a permanent resident in Derek's loft, and everyone in the Pack has gotten used to him making comments about anything and everything. Strangely, Peter and I have began to become friends over the short period of time Peter has been living at the loft. We tease Derek about the most random things, and we find more than one way to annoy him during Pack meetings.

     The former Alpha opens his mouth to make a smart-ass reply, but is rudely interrupted by Isaac, Jackson, Theo, and Boyd walking into the loft. He shuts his mouth quickly and smirks at me instead, ignoring the childish glare he is receiving from me. I am about to make a 'Stiles remark' when Derek comes down the stairs, and Allison, Lydia, Malia, Erica, Cora and Kira walk into the loft.