Me and ian

I woke up feeling happier than ever I stood up and brush my teeth I went downstairs with my pjs on still I smelled food making my mouth watery.

I see Ian back facing me I went and hug him he chuckles " hey babe how you sleep " I smile hearing him calling me baby " I'm good and you " " I slept good too because I had my beautiful pregnant mate with me" I smile he  puts is hand on my stomach and rubs it.

Then he takes them off and start to put the food on the plate I sit down and  I start to eat like I haven't eaten at all . Then I hear laughing I look at Ian " what so funny I am really hungry " " it that you eating like if I never feed you " I playful glare .

He starts eating I start to put my plate away when I felt my morning sickness I ran to the bathroom and vomit getting on my hair I flush the toilet and I went on knees and wash my hair.

After a few good minute I stood up and dry my hair with a white towel I then hear a splash and look outside to see Ian in the pool I smile and I went to the room too get a bathing suit I pick a two piece the color black. I look at myself and my baby bump it getting bigger by the second since I have alpha blood in me and my mate is an alpha.

I changed to a two piece bathing suit the color black I went outside and saw Ian drinking he saw me and smile "what some " " ha ha ha very funny stop trying to rub it in" he playfully wiggles his eyebrows making me smirk I go under the water and swim and went back up I swam to Ian.

"So have any idea about the name of the baby" " I'm not sure " he nods he starts to rub my tummy I chuckle I went and hug him " I love you Ian so much " " I love you too baby and our little baby" I look at him.

And hug him " let go to sleep baby" I nod we want and he hand me a towel then we walk upstairs and me and him took a nice warm bath and we went to sleep.

I open my eyes to see it was still dark outside my baby wakes me up in random times I stood up and put a pillow on Ian which he immediately hugs I go downstairs and look at the time 3:20am I smirk and I look at my stomach " are you that hungry baby" I look for something to eat I took out Ian birthday cake with a ice cream and a cookies and a heresy cookies and cream.

I start to eat when I heard a noise from outside I ignore it then I heard the back door open my wolf became alert I stood up quietly I put a hand on my stomach i peek out and saw the door open I stood there for a second and walk slowly to it I lock it and I turn around " ahhhhhh" " jeez women don't do that " I said holding my heart and my baby bump.

Then all you hear is a growl and a huskily deeper voice  " Ashley don't scare my mate that not cool" his eyes was black "babe I'm okay so calm down Matt " he snaps his head at me and smirks he comes to me and breathe in my neck where my mark is at.

Then Ian came back I smile " first time I talk to your wolf tell him I like your sexy deep voice " " what about mine " " I don't know " he slaps my butt " okay I'm sorry I like both of your sexy voice ".

" okay okay well I am going to a guest room and I need to wash my eyes from what I say " I look at her and gave her an innocent smile " are you leaving again " I said " yeah I'm leaving now " I look at him and I hug him " do you really have to leave " he sighs " I'm sorry if it wasn't so important I would have ask my beta to go but I have a meeting with all the alphas but I will be back in 5 days " what " what you mean in 5 days you never told me that you are going away ".

He looks at me wide eyed " shit " I look at him in angry " yeah shit " he hugs me " I'm sorry I was planning to tell you but I forgot but that why Ashley is  here to keep you company so you are not going to be alone "  I look at him and a idea came to my mind " okay I'm not mad" " you are not " " nope ".

" I would stop being mad if you let me visit my pack " " I knew you were going to say that baby you can't you are pregnant you need to stay here for I can know you are safe " " but nothing going to happen I swear remember who I was my pack is going to protect me plus I bring Andrew with me "

" hey don't bring me in this mess" I turn my head and see Andrew " how many people have your keys and what is he doing here at this time" he smiles " he called me I have to babysit you pregnant lady " " you know what I deal with you later Andrew and Ian so I am going to my old pack no butts okay love you bye" I kiss him and leave him.

I went and see Ashley with her door open I climb on the bed and sleep.