The girl in the picture

I woke up to an empty bed I stood up and brush my teeth i went downstairs to the kitchen and i open the refrigerator and took out a yogurt that when I saw a note "hey my dear love went to train the new pack members and have a meeting " when he said love it warm my heart.

I went to the bedroom to eat my yogurt I decided to call my family after the second ring my mom answered " hey sweetie how is it going " I smile " it going great he is treating me good mom how is everything " " that good your sister is doing good and everything is good " " oh that wonderful " I hear the door open that was quick I thought "hey mom I talk to you later" she said okay bye.

I go downstairs " Ian baby where are you " then instead of Ian voice it was a girl" um who are you " I look at the person who said that it was a girl she was tall but short and she looks like the girl from the picture I think that her " it not of your business but who are you " well I am Ashley and Ian knows me very well " she said while smiling.

My wolf growls this bitch better be careful of what she says" hi my name is Ruby park I am Ian m-" the door opens " hey Ruby you want to go ou-..." He stops and looks at Ashley he smiles and Ashley runs to him and jumps on him they laugh like they were in there own little world i feel hurt.

Until Ian saw how I look and he stops he walks up to and hugs me " hey Ian who is this " he smiles proudly " my girlfriend " she gives me a disgusted look " another slut" I growl and I was about to stand up but he stops " no I'm sorry I forgot to say she is my mate the Luna of this pack " her face changes and she gives me a hug.

" you don't how happy I am that I don't need to see  bimbo all over him" I stare at Ian confuse thinking that she bipolar or something then he spoke " Ruby Ashley is my best childhood friend and since I grew up hotter she had to  protect me from those thirsty bimbo sluts she use to scare them away"

I just look at them and I told my wolf "see we don't need to jump into conclusions "  my wolf growl and says  shut up, I went to Ashley and hug her and then to Ian side.

" well  let go get you ready " " um ready for what " I see Ashley looking at Ian in a mad way you didn't tell her " " I forgot about it " I look at them confuse I have no idea what they talking about.

Then Ashley grabs me and takes  me to my room and sits me down and start pulling makeup I pull back " what are you doing I am so confuse right now " well your mate forgot to tell you that we are having a party for you and the new pack members and the ceremony for you will be for today too "

Then I smile " I should put on something that going to make him and his wolf wild" she smirks " I can see we going to be best friends " I smile " it payback time sister " I said in a whisper.