Goodbye and hello

"Sweetie sweetie wake up we have a long road ahead of us" I groan and put my face under the pillow " come on sweetie " I groan out a Leave me along then I didn't hear him it was all to quiet.

Then I was pick up " Ian baby what are you doing put me down " he takes me to the bathroom and close the door I huff I look at myself and ewww I thought my hair is all over the place I put my hair up in a bun and and did my morning routine and then did my hair.

And I went to the room Ian was already dress up I look at him and said "hi" he said hi and I went to look for my clothes I decided to put a professional shirt and a skirt with high heels.

I walk out and he smiles " you look great like always " I smile and he came closer and kiss me I smile and he took my hands and walk downstairs me and Ian  were done eating and it was time to leave. my family was in the living room when they saw me  i hug all them " I am going to miss you so much " I said while crying my mom came to me and hug me " baby you all grown up you have a mate now and one that loves you so much I am going to miss you sweetie but I won't have to worry when you leave because I know you be happy " I hug and I whimper " mommy I love you and everyone else "

I hug her until Ian put a hand on my shoulder " it time" he whispered I cried harder and I unwrap myself from her I was about to leave when  " wait " I look at my sister " here Ruby have this" I look at the necklace and it was the necklace that gets pass down to the new  Luna " why you giving me this" she smiles at me warmly " I want you to have it because this is still your pack it holds our memories and I want the necklace to remind you of us and the pack"

I smile and thanked her I look at everyone and smile and left Ian was there seating down in the back I climb in and he gave me a sad smile " im sorry babe I didn't want to see you cry like this it breaks my heart " I nodded " it okay Ian it not your felt okay "

He nods and I put my head down on his lap I look at him and he smiles he takes his hand and put it on mines " go to sleep babe I let you know when we are there" I nod and turn to the side facing him and let sleep consume me.

I woke up to see Ian asleep I look at the driver " hi what is your name " he looks at me for a minute and says " my name is Andrew ,Luna " I smile " how much longer " " two hours and 2minute Luna " I nod and look at Ian sleeping face.

I touch his nose and hair which by the way is soft I feel him move and I stop I look out the window " hey how long you were awake" I look at Ian " not that long just a few minutes ago " he nods " are you hungry " I shook my head and at that moment my stomach growls Ian looks at me with one of  his eyebrows raise I blush.

The driver drove until there was a signs that said pizza up ahead he drove and there was a little shop that had a cozy feeling I smile the driver looks for a parking spot and parks the car he gets off and I open the door until I  was pull back " Ian wha-" he kisses me and I start to kiss him I don't know why but I wanted more I climb on him and I took both of his hands and put it on my breast I move my hips on his little  friend  going faster and faster he groans and I moan then he stops.

" baby stop I think your heat is coming " I look at him and said " really " he nods " your scent has gotten sweeter " I ask my wolf "yes our heat is coming soon " I feel so embarrassed " um okay " " hey hey baby don't feel embarrassed by it I know it not just your heat that making you do this " I nod I got off him and went outside he came to me and inhuman speed and hold my hand I smile and went inside the shop.

We ate until we were full soon we were on the road again this time I was chatting with Andrew and Ian and I couldn't help but think about him naked  I climb on him and I slowly move my hips OMG gosh this stupid heat is making me horny and making me think of dirty thoughts Ian snaps his eyes to me.

For I can stop he hugs  me and I decided to sleep
" sweetie we are here"  I jolted up and I got off of him and I look  at the house next to me it was a 4 story house " is this the pack house " " no this my house but now since I have my mate it ours the pack house is in the woods but it father away " I nodded at him and went outside my stuffs is being carried by  two other people.

"You can go inside " I nodded and I walk more like ran to the house hello new house.