Chapter 49

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE!
I sat with drunk Summer laying on my couch. An ice pack rested on her head.
She groaned as she watched the TV which had titanic recently playing.
"Thanks." She mumbled.
"For what?" I asked.
"For helping me through this." She said.
"It's no problem Summer. You would do the same for me." I said as I smiled.
"Naomi!" Leo bursted into the room.
His face was bruised and covered with blood.
"Leo!" I asked as I stood up quickly.
"What happened?" I asked. I put my hand on his cut.
"It's a  long story. And you aren't gonna want to hear it." Leo mumbled.
"Tell me." I said. He sat down and patted the seat next to him.
"Well, it started a couple of weeks ago."
He rubbed the palms of his hands together.
"Well, it's not really a long story, you see,  I met Mason a couple of months ago. And he's the one who arranged for us to live together. He was paying me for it cause he knew it'd make YOU happy." Leo said.
"You...what?" I took a couple of steps back from him.
"Naomi, calm down." Leo said as he stood up. My eyes welled with tears.
"What! Leo! How am I supposed to calm down?!"
He looked hurt.
"Does that mean this whole relationship was fake?" I asked quietly.
"No! No! It wasn't like that!" He paused as he ran his hand through his hair.
"Look, I to-" he grabbed onto my shoulders.
"No." I shook my head. I ran into my room and I shut and locked the door.
"Naomi, lets talk about this." Leo said as he knocked on the door and shook the handle. I grabbed a bag and started stuffing a bunch of my clothes. Rain started pouring outside. I wiped my eyes and I slung the bag over my shoulder. I opened the door and Leo stood there looking hurt.
"Naomi..." he looked at my bag.
"I'm leaving." I walked to the door.
"Naomi...Naomi!" He grabbed onto my arm.
I stopped in my tracks.
"Let me explain." He mumbled.
I looked at Summer.
"Are you coming with me?" I asked her. She hesitated.
"Naomi..." she mumbled.
"Right." I yanked my hand away from Leo and I ran out of the room.

AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ!
So, I wasn't feeling the last chapters so I decided to delete them and restart it from here. Sorry I haven't been posting. A lot of stuff has been happening in my life lately. AGAIN, really sorry!