Chapter 33

"Maybe." I said.
"Maybe?"
"Maybe I want to marry you. Then what? Leo! What the hell are we talking about! You can't just propose whenever you leave."
"I know." He said as he put his face in his hand as he thought.
"We need to think through this." I said as I stood up and walked towards the counter to get a drink.
Leo stood up too and followed me.
"Leo, I don't know how I fe-"
He pushed his lips against mine quickly. What the hell is he doing?
He put a hand on my cheek. Does he think this will change my mind or something?
I reached my hand towards the newspaper on the counter and I grabbed it quickly. I hit him on the head with it.
"Ow." He said as he took a step back from me. He rubbed his head with his hand.
"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.
"Look, Leo, we're moving too fast." I said as I walked across the kitchen.
"You're right." He said as he sat on the counter.
"Let's talk about this." He said.
I sighed as I sat on the counter opposite of him.
"Let's."
{Mason's P.O.V}
I held the rose in my hand tightly.
"How do you even say I love you to someone?" I asked.
"You just do this." She grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes," Mason, I love you." She said. We both looked at eachother for a few seconds.
"No... I don't think it should be like that." I mumbled as I broke eye contact with her.
She sighed loudly.
"Just live in the moment and go to her freaking house and tell her you love her!" Summer yelled in frustration.
I stood up and I nodded.
"I'm going to tell Naomi I love her." I mumbled.
"Hell yeah!" Summer said as she stood up too.
Summer grabbed my hand and we started running. This is my future we're talking about. My future. I need to tell Naomi. I just need too.
-
We finally arrived at Naomi's house and I was beyond excited. I knocked on the door quickly. The adrenaline that was rushing through my body was too much to handle. I could barley conceal myself.
"Mason, calm down." Summer whispered to me. I took a deep breath.
The door opened and Naomi stood there. She smiled once she saw me.
"Mason." She said in relief. I couldn't think of anything to say. So, I did the only thing that popped into my mind. I instantly pushed my lips to Naomi's. She seemed startled.
"Mason!" She said as she pushed me off. Then I felt something hit my face hard.
{Naomi's P.O.V}
Mason kissed me! MASON! What the hell is he thinking?
"Mason!" I pushed him off. Leo looked furious. He instantly punched Mason as Mason was away from me. Mason stumbled sideways.
Summer has her mouth open in shock. What the hell is even happening? Mason held onto his cheek.
"Naomi, you have to pick. Leo or me." Mason mumbled as he rubbed his jaw.
"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked. Mason stepped forward towards me.
"Naomi, I love you." He said. Leo stepped in front of me.
"Don't even think about it." Leo mumbled through gritted teeth.
"Naomi, choose." Mason said.
I took a step back from both of them.
I can't possibly choose. My best friend versus my...well, I wouldn't call Leo my boyfriend. I wish I did call him my boyfriend. I'm getting off topic! I looked at both of them. They were expecting an answer. An answer would be good... But my mind is blank. I can't pick between them. I love them.