Chapter 21

Today's the day I leave. I've tried to call Leo but the call just goes straight to voicemail. Honestly, why the hell won't he answer? Oh, right. Cause I'm leaving. I'm NEVER going to see him again.
And about...Mason...He's done exactly what I told him too. He's never burst into the house uninvited or even seen me on the street. It's as if the most important people in the world have suddenly vanished to me.
And it's all my fault.
I laid on couch with my packed suit case next to me. I sighed as I felt the heart shaped necklace in my hand. I don't deserve Leo. I never did.
I was tempted to rip the necklace off but then something made my grip on it loosen. I loved Leo. I know that now. The woman was right.
She knew because she saw it when Leo and I didn't, and that really makes me mad. I stood up and I grabbed my suit case. I can't believe I'm actually moving.
-
I got to the airport and I did all the boring stuff (security, check in, etc...) and I finally arrived at the gate. Should I really be this nervous? The gate started boarding. I stood up with my suit case.
"Naomi!" I heard someone yell from across the hall. I turned around and I saw Leo. He was running towards me.
"Leo? Why are you here?" I asked feeling a bit weird cause a bunch of people started realizing who he and I were.
"I couldn't let you leave without knowing how you felt about me. Tell me. I need to know." He said. People watched us closely while others started taking videos.
"Right now?" I asked as I looked around.
He pulled me away from the people and he leaned close towards me.
"Tell me." He said. I sighed.
"Look, I like you a lot Leo. You know that." He nodded.
"But, I have to go." I said as I tried turning away. Then I froze.
"Come with me." I mumbled.
"What?" He asked.
"Come to New York with me." I repeated as I turned towards him.
"Naomi, I can't ju-"
"Why not?" I asked.
"Naomi...I just can't." He said.
I sighed.
"I know. I'm sorry." I said. There was an awkward silence. They called my gate number for the last time.
"Don't forget about me okay?" I asked as I started walking towards the airplane enterence.
"I promise I won't." He said as he waved.
If I had known my last and first kiss with Leonardo Dicaprio was in water, I would've loved water from the start.

Sorry it's short! But, I really wanted to end this chapter like this. Also sorry that they didn't kiss at the end😅