5 The warm shack

*Niall's POV*

It was 2 in the afternoon already and we were behind schedule. We were supposed to be checking in for the penguin plunge but we were still getting ready. I put on my wet suit and wet shoes and put a fitted suit over. I had black skinny dress pants with a matching blazer and my mustache of course. And the boys we dressed the same. Paul handed us our briefcases to make us look more believable. To tell them apart and make them original they each had different stickers personalizing each briefcase.

We walked out the house and locked the door behind us and climbed into the car. Paul was here still only for the first week though. Management wanted to make sure we were safe when we went to the event and weren't bombarded by fans. Paul was going to jump in with us but he got sick and couldn't participate.

The ride to the lake area was loud. We were all raving on how fun this was going to be. Louis kept complaining that he wanted Paul to participate with us. After long explanations Louis stopped complaining understanding that Paul could get really sick if he went in.

*17 minutes later* (2:17)

We arrived at the car park of the lake and jumped out. Since it was a lake shore it was extra cold. We grabbed a few blankets and towels from the boot that we packed and headed to the sign in area. We put on our glasses before getting to the stand so we don't get recognized super fast. The lady signing people in had a nice smile on her face but was caked in makeup. All the staff and other people entered in the event knew about us coming. She had a one direction shirt on so she knew we were coming and was a fan. She didn't recognize us right away which was lucky.

"You boys here to do the penguin plunge?"

She asked bluntly since she didn't know One Direction was standing in front of her.

"Yes we are ma'am. May we have the paper to sign?" Louis did his best American accent so she didn't catch on to us.

"Ugh yea here." And she practically threw the papers at us.

"Thank you ma'am, here you are boys sign this thing." Louis said keeping his American accent. I was holding in my laugh because he sounded so stupid. Louis handed her the papers and we were starting to walk off when she stopped us.

"Uh exuse me I want to know if you think my makeup looks okay. One direction is coming and I wanna look sexy and maybe go home with Harry." She then got up from her seat to reveal that her one direction shirt was a crop top and she was wearing a very revealing and short skirt. You could see her panties her skirt was so short. That disgusted me because she was dressed so provocatively and had no self respect.

"Um well if you want me to be honest" Louis was talking in his normal accent now and revealed himself to her by taking off his glasses. Her eyes widened in shock and she just stood there letting him continue while posing for us since she realized who she was talking to "Your face is not supposed to be a cake sweet heart. You have WAY too much makeup on and you are not wearing any clothes. I know the one direction lads very well and I know they would never approve of you going near Harry for the lack of self respect and common sense to put clothes on in such weather. We love our fans and we care about you all but love you gotta make sure your morals are for your own best interest."

With that he just walked off telling us to follow him. Louis was a very humble guy. Super funny and always goofed around making trouble but he has sisters at home and when he sees other girls dressing like that he gets serious because he feels as though his baby sisters would turn into one of those girls and feel like they have to dress like that too. Which I understand those are his little sisters he wants them to be safe and protect them and if they dress like that boys will be all over them invading their space. Some girls need to understand that if a boy only thinks you are pretty when wearing little clothes, he isn't made for you. If he truly loved you he would drool over you when you are wearing swear pants for heavens sake.