5+/5

It's been almost a month since Camila came home with a rose in her hand and tears in her eyes. It's been almost a month since Camila last talked to Lauren.

As far as she's concerned, Lauren is a part of her past and nothing more. Now, she's just another girl that goes to her school.

Kind of, because she doesn't really See Lauren around the school that much and if she does she always looks high or drunk, making out with Zayn.

But then a few days go by and Camila doesn't see Lauren at all.

Lauren is a forbidden topic to talk around when Camila is at the table and perhaps that's why Normani asks Tori about it when Camila gets up to get herself a drink.

"She hasn't been in any of the classes we share since last Thursday." Tori replies

"She's suck an idiot I swear. I tried talking to her but she told me to go fuck myself." Ariana adds

"And then she went to fuck Zayn." Niall scoffed

"I don't think it's any of your business who she sleeps with." Camila replies and they all look ashamed

"That's not-"

"What you meant? Yeah. It's her life and she is mature enough to know what she's doing. Just please stop talking about her."

So they do; no one mentions Lauren or Zayn or anything about them ever since.

But then Zayn shows up at school just before their last class and Lauren is not with him. And a part of Camila hopes they broke up.

But Lauren doesn't show up for the remaining of the day and Camila knows she's probably drunk or high.

She's on her way home when a car stops on the road.

"Hey."

Camila is confused for a moment or two because he never talked to her before this.

"Can I help you?"

He looks like he's been crying the whole night and like he hasn't slept at all.

"You're Camila, right?"

"Obviously." she scoffs

"This is for you. I'm sorry." He hands her a box and leaves

It takes a few more minutes before Camila comes home and runs upstairs to her room.

The box is full of her pictures with Lauren and things from their dates, tickets to the shows they went to see, stupid plastic rings that Lauren had bought for their one month anniversary, a flower that Camila tucked into Lauren's hair on their day on the beach.

It's quite confusing until it hits her that this is Lauren giving her all their things back and that Lauren is completely done with her.

What a coward, she couldn't even do it herself.

Her eyes scan the box a few times as she's deciding what to do with it all. And then, a light blue envelope draws her attention.

It's probably Lauren rubbing it in her face, or that's what she thinks.

So she opens it and unfolds the papers.

"Drake's 4th mixtape. (Please laugh, you'll get it later.)

I know you're mad at me and you honestly have every right to be. If I was you I'd be pissed at me too. (Hey, that kind of rhymed.)