Are You Okay?+

"Are you okay?" "Y-yeah." You weren't okay. You were scared. For Sans. For you. You laid on the ground with sans skipping rocks into the river. "SANS, WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Over here." Papyrus soon ran up to Sans. "DID YOU HERE? CHARA SHE WENT BACK TO THE BEGGINING OF THE RUINS. SHES KILLInG EVERYTHING IN HER WAY.

UNTIL SHE GETS TO YOU." Papyrus, don't worry. You'll be fine. I'll be fine.Y/N, will be fine." "No we won't be fine Sans." ( italisized means said to self.) "What did you say Y/N?"

"Nothing." You were happy Sans loved you but... You felt like she was there. Somewhere. " I should head to the inn." You walked away but Sans grabbed your wrist.

"I can't have you doing that. I want you to stay with me. I can't have you being kidnapped." "Sans I'm glad you worry about me but I-." No buts. The only buts there will be are your butt in my house.

Now cmon." "But Sans-." "Cmon!" You gave up and dragged your feet to Sans and Papyrus's house. You walked inside feeling a warm and welcoming atmosphere.

It was odd but all you could smell was spaghetti and ketchup. " Follow me." He led you to a small room with a bed and a self- sustaning trash tornado? "You'll sleep here."

"I'll be on the couch downstairs if you need anything." He walked away turning once more before leaving. " Please be safe." He then continued to leave shutting the door behind him.

You remebred what you heard at the beggining of your adventure. " Your lucky they have forgotten." It seemed almost like Sans hadn't forgotten. And not only did he not forget but he also knew stuff that was coming later.

It was a crazy accusation but..... Maybe it was true. Sans was always scary. Scarier than Flowey or Chara. He had a ability to remember everything.

He was always the most mysterious. Upon piles upon piles of forgotten trash. He always remembered the deeply forgotten.

~~Time Skip~~

"Chara your funny!" A smile on his face. "Oh Chara I forgot to mention Y/N is coming over soon I know you don't really like her but I-" "Asriel I like her.

I actually more than like her." A huge blush covered her whole face. " Oh.... I-I see. Would you excuse me." He stood up and began to walk out the door. "Asriel do you l-love her?"

You saw that Chara was anxious. "Y-yes." "pLeASe dOn't MaKe me do ThIS." "C-chara?! W-what are you doing?! Stop that! Your scaring me!
C-chara!" It went black.

"Ahhh!" You bolted up a sudden pain burst through your hand. "What the!?" You looked at your bloody hand. There was one single stab wound only your hand.

"C-Chara." You were shaking and remembered Sans was downstairs. You slowly opened the door to hear him talking to someone in the kitchen.

You crouched at the staircase to hear what they were saying. "Papyrus he's acting strange I need help. Please help." You could hear him stubble on his words.

"I'm sorry I'm not sure what I can do." This person was defintley a girl. She had a very soft voice. Still after all those timelines you didn't recognize this voice.

So you decided to get a little peek of who this was." You can't tell me there is nothing to do! There must be something?!" " I'm sorry Sans. There is simply only one thing I can do."

"What?!"Finally you could see who this was. She was a...

G-ghost

She had the build of a girl about your age. She reminded you of someone. You just couldn't put your finger on who. I think her name started with a C?

"Well, I could get rid of Chara if she's around I'll be here tomorrow. Make sure you, Papyrus and Y/N are here. I'll be off now." She swirled up into a cloud of dust.

You pretended to just have left the room. "Sans are you up?" "Y/N!" He gasped and turned to you " Please don't do that." "Sorry, I just had a bad dream.

I was hoping I could hang with you for awhile?" " Of course. Wanna watch some TV?" " Sure." You both jumped onto the couch.

Sans grabbed the remote turning on some Mettaton gameshow with the Nice cream man and the MTT reastraunt man. Sans moved closer to you. Soon you were in laying in his lap.

You then fell asleep Sans right there to protect you. From Chara. From the world. From everything. Even with Sans protecting you. You couldn't feel safe. Not at all actually.

You just had that feeling. That feeling you were being watched. By someone. You didn't even know if it was Chara. But you knew someone or something was watching you.