Talking Air

The new creature stood in front of me prominently. He seemed to be examining me."Hello, creature what's your name?" "Ribbit Ribbit." "I guess you can't really talk, huh?" He nodded. "I guess I should fight you."

*Froggit approached*

*Act*

"What are you Doing?"

*You talk to Froggit it doesn't understand but it's flattered anyway*

"You talked to him?" She stared at you, confused for a few seconds before a big grin appeared on her face. "Hahaha! You're such a weakling, you have so much to learn!" I hardly understood what she tried to say after that because of all of her laughing. Suddenly I felt something weird. "Poison? No. Deja Vu! She has the same laugh as someone! She has the same laugh as Flowey does!" Now that I think of it there really similar. Are they connected? I shouldn't ask she'll just get mad. Maybe I'll just nudge it."Hey, Chara do you know Flowey?" "The little wimpy flower? Yeah, I know him." "Wimpy is an odd way to describe a killer flower." "Are you guys friends?" "HAHAHA I don't have friends but me and Flowey it honestly depends." "What do you mean 'depends'?" "It depends on Timelines sometimes I'm what they call "Good Chara" or sometimes I'm what they call "BAD CHARA". But since I'm talking to you I'm "Good Chara." "I see, so does that mean you and Flowey are friends in this timeline?" "I guess that's what that means." Am I crazy or does she seem different? She seemed more comfortable around me, It was weirdly nice. I suddenly saw a flash of light out of the corner of my eye. I quickly turned around to see... Chara? "Can you see me? You can see me can't you?" "Yeah, Chara I can see you. But how?" " I mean I technically am you so that's why you see me."Am I the only one?" "Yes, you're the only one who can see me. And that will never change Y/N.