The Wakening

I wake up, feeling weak. I realize everything quickly as I wake up. I reset. Again.....Again.......

AgAiN. Hehe HA HA HA HA.

ha.

I feel my heart ache, it hurts so much it's indescribable. I clench my sweater with my hand."What was that laugh, Is someone there?" You look around, all you see is the petals that surround you. "Can't you remember? You do, don't lie. Who will you be?"

A lOSer LIkE FRiSk

or my best friend.
Chara

Are you there or...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this real, Who is this person? Is Chara that ghost, the presence I feel every time I play. Sometimes... The presence has taken over me. No, not this time, I'm determined to get a good ending and never restart again.

Flashbacks hit me from my last timeline, there are Toriel's ashes. "Haha, I can't have anyone in my way." I look at this person, is this really her, Chara? I come back dizzy and heart throbbing, just like at the beginning of this dream. No one is there this time...yet. I stand up, weak from the fall. My feet tremble as I walk to the door.

"Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the..."

He stops all of a sudden

"You've heard this 100 times, haven't you? You know who I am. My question who are you?"

" Frisk or Chara."

I wanna scream, I am myself I'm not a puppet anymore, I am in control!

"I am myself! I'm not someone you can throw around giving me a title, pretending you know who I am!"

"HAHA, you think that you have control of yourself? In ThIS wORld, ItS KiLl oR be KiLleD!!!!"

I shut my eyes tightly, waiting for what was to come."My child are you okay?" I looked up to see a goat, Toriel."I'm..fine." "What is your name, my child?" "What was my name?" This was my time to separate from Frisk and Chara, to be my own person." My name is Y/N." The suddenness of my answer slightly surprised her, and me even more. " Y/N what a lovely name child. Would you follow me, dear?" She holds out her hand a slight smile on her face. "Can I really trust her? I guess I have to." I took hold of her hand and she stood me up. "Let's go my child."

"I'll be back when she isn't here to protect you anymore! HAHAHAHAHA!"