Imagine 10

Imagine...

Tom and you were engaged and soon to be married, you were on Jimmy Fallon talking about your relationship and continuing a career after Harry Potter.

"(Y/N) what were you thinking when Tom finally proposed?" Jimmy asked.

"In all honesty I wasn't thinking, I'm pretty sure I was closer to passing out from hyperventilating." You laughed.

"But you did say yes, Tom must be doing something right!" Jimmy said.

"Yeah, after Harry Potter I wasn't sure if I was going to continue an acting career, cause I'd always dreamed of going to college and becoming a lawyer. I have a bit of an argumentative side. I'd only auditioned for Harry Potter with my friends, just for something to do." You talked. "I'd read the books, and instantly fell in love with Nicole, with her witty comments and denial of stereotypes set on her."

"Well you filled that part quite well. What are you working on now?" Jimmy asked.

"I'd would love to tell you, but I can't. I'm supposed to be keeping it on the dl." You laughed. "But it's going to be really good."

"Just one little sneak peek?" Jimmy asked.

         You laughed. "I'd love to but I can't. Just trust."

"Okay, let's get back to your engagement. Let me see this ring up close." Jimmy said grabbing your hand. "Holy crap!"

"It's not that big." You laughed.

"Not that big! Have you even looked at your ring?!" He asked.

"Yes." You said smiling. "I really enjoy it."

"I'd hope so." Jimmy said. "So you're going to be in the upcoming Tim Burton film, am I right?"

"Yes! I'm so excited. But then Tom's jealous cause I get to see Helena again." You said.

"I bet. How is it seeing her again?" He asked.

"It's amazing! I missed her so much." You  chuckled.

"That's good. Well that's all the time we have for  (Y/N) (Y/L/N) but we'll see her later in the night."