Imagine 3

Imagine......

          Rupert and you were in an interview while filming and you were both asked what kind of people you were attracted to. But they didn't know you two were already dating.

"Ooo, probably just someone I can be myself around. Cause really what's the point of a relationship of I can't actually how am usually. I'm not going to be fake, if I want to act like a dinosaur around you I want to know I won't be judged." You said, laughing.

"How am supposed to follow that? Do you really act like a dinosaur?" Rupert asked you.

"Yeah, I have a vest at home with rainbow dinosaur spikes and has a face on the hood. I like being a t-rex  definitely best." You replied making t-rex arms and Rupert doing the same.

"Okay, actually I quite like weird girls, really. I know remember last week you showed up with that vest on (Y/N)."

"I wore it didn't I, and Dan kept telling me to take it off. So do you were think we should tell them?"

"Tell us what?" The interviewer asked.

"Let's do it. Should we get Dan and Emma?" Rupert said.

"Sure, I'll be back." You said running off. About five minutes later you came back with Emma and Daniel.

"What's so important you dragged us down here before our interview?" Emma asked.

"You'll see." You replied

"So we wanted to tell you and the fans something." Rupert said. "We've actually have been dating for a little over a year now."

"And you didn't tell us why?" Emma asked.

"We wanted to test the waters first see how it's going to work and it's actually been great!" You replied. "Apparently I'm weird enough."