Imagine 7

Imagine...

You and the rest of the cast were going around to different movie premiers and you were currently sitting with Dan and Tom watching a movie and Tom used a pick up line on you...

       You were watching a movie with Dan and Tom, in Toms room. It was getting late and you all had a premier tomorrow.

"Okay I'll see both tomorrow." Dan said standing up.

"Alright, see you tomorrow." You said to Dan while paying attention to the movie.

"Night mate." Tom replied actually looking at Dan.

       It was almost the end of the movie and you knew you weren't going to make it through the end. You got up getting a questioning look from Tom. "What are you doing  (Y/N), the movies not over."

"I'm not going to make it through I'm going head back to my bed." You said yawning.

"Do you mind if I Slytherin in?" Tom questioned standing up too.

          You could feel the butterflies in your stomach. "Not all." You mumbled walking to the door.

           That's when Tom turned you around and smashed his lips on yours , with you willing kissing him back. You released the kiss with both of your heads touching.

"Should we take this back to my room?" You whispered breathing heavily.

"We shall." Tom agreed kissing you once more.

......

"And that everybody is how I got (Y/N)  (Y/L/N) to finally date me." Tom said retelling the story at the breakfast table.

"I'm glad I left the room early." Dan mumbled. You just shook your head blushing.