Imagine 1

Imagine......

Your apart of the original cast of Harry Potter as a character who is in a relationship with Draco. During an interview with you and Tom the interviewer asks who your first kiss was.

"So... (Y/N) if you don't mind me asking who was your first kiss?" The interviewer asks.

"Oh my gosh, okay this is so embarrassing! Since I'm lame and there wasn't plenty of dating options while filming, my first kiss was actually Tom during our first kiss scene in the fourth movie." You said blushing, while Tom side hugged you.

"Tom, how was that performance? Was she also your first kiss?"

"Actually she was." He said while the audience awed. "It was actually a pretty great kiss. It wasn't to bad, minus being in front of literary the whole cast and crew."

The audience laughed as another question was asked this time from the audience. "Since your characters Nicole and Draco have has plenty of kissing scenes, I was wondering if a relationship has blossomed out of the movies?"

You decided to answer first. "Yeah, actually we've been dating for about four months." You looked at Tom and he looked back at with you with pure love.

"I have to ask Tom, how have the last four months been with (Y/N)?" The interviewer asked.

"Very good, Completely magical, she's the best girlfriend you could ask for." Tom said grabbing your hand and squeezing it.