Imagine 8

Imagine...

It's about 4 years since the last Harry Potter movie came out (A/N THIS IS ALL FAKE DON'T QUOTE ME ON A THING) and there's a new movie coming out with you, Matthew Lewis
and Tom Hiddleston and your all on Ellen...

"I don't want to brag, but I made $20." Ellen said. "How you ask. The new Movie with (Y/N) (Y/L/N), Matthew Lewis and Tom Hiddleston is coming out. Now me and a crew member made a bet on who (Y/N) was going to end up dating. I know cruel right. And who did I put my money on. That's right Tom Hiddleston." The crowd laughed.

"Now here is have with me the two former Harry Potter stars and the Thor star. Please welcome (Y/N) (Y/L/N), Matthew Lewis and Tom Hiddleston!" Ellen said. You and the boys walked out waving heading to the seating area. You sat closest to Ellen, then Tom, then Matt.

"Did you really make a twenty of us." You laughed.

"I did." Ellen said pulling a twenty our of her pocket.

"Oh my gosh." You laughed.

"So this new movie you three are in a love triangle." Ellen said.

"Yeah." Tom said smiling.

"Well which does (Y/N)s character pick?" Ellen asked.

"Why would I spoil the movie like that." You said smiling also.

"Oh it's not going to hurt your already dating Tom." Matt said. "But she ends up picking my character."

You leaned over Tom and hit Matt on the chest. "Bastard."

"Tom she is literally the opposite of Lady like and you still date her." Matt chuckled.

"What can I say, life's not been boring." Tom said laughing.

"Oh Matt you know it's so much more than that. After all I am amazing. Rupert said it himself." You smirked.

"Was it like this the whole time filming?" Ellen said entertained.

"Yes." You all said at the same time.

"Well I'm so excited for your guys need movie coming out. Thank you for coming. (Y/N) (Y/L/N) hopefully becomes Hiddleston, Tom Hiddleston and Matthew Lewis." Ellen said. You laughed as you grabbed one of Tom's hand and walked off stage with him and Matt.