Imagine 9

Imagine....

Josh Dun is your boyfriend and being a Harry Potter star and having a moving career from that and Jimmy acussing you of dating Josh before you went public.

"I swear, we are not dating!" You laughed.

"But you've been on his snapchat, Instagram and twitter. And your not dating." Jimmy said.

"I swear and there's already enough going on with the release of the cursed child, leaky con and comic con. Nicole Flint was apparently a very popular character of I don't say so myself." You said.

"All I hear is excuses  (Y/N). You have to be dating him! I'm not letting this rest. Oh and I saw him drop you off!" Jimmy said pointing his finger at you.

        You rolled your eyes. "You know if we were dating don't you think I would've told someone from the old cast? Try them, call one and see what they say. And I forgot to say Beauty and the Beast, there's enough with that."

"Okay, since your obviously spending a lot of time with Emma we'll call her." Jimmy said. "No call her and put your phone on speaker."

        You pulled out your phone and called Emma. "Hello, (Y/N) I thought you had an interview?"

"Oh she does." Jimmy interrupted. "I have a question, do you know the drummer for twenty one pilots?"

"I might." Emma answered.

"Well is there anything, and I mean anything, going on between him and (Y/N)?" Jimmy asked.

"Oh! Him, I saw him walk out of (Y/N)s trailer the other day." Emma said excited.

"Were you really watching my trailer!" You exclaimed.

"Your like my little sister of course I was. Now I have to go, but I'll talk to you later." Emma said ending the call.

"You lieing liar that lies." Jimmy accused.

"Whatever you caught me, but it's not serious." You smiled.

"Not yet." Jimmy said raising his eyebrows.