Imagine 6

Imagine......

You and Emma were on Ellen just talking, because the last movie was about to come out and they find out about your celebrity crush Brendon Urie (Just go with it). They brought him on the show not knowing you two were already talking and dating.

"Hey girls!" Ellen said as you and Emma walked on up.

"Sup Ellen." You said sitting in a farther seat.

"Hi." Emma said sitting closest to Ellen.

"You guys are back in the US for the premiers then your all over the world. Are either of you coming back?" Ellen asked.

"Sadly, there's this thing called a job, just kidding. I'm working on another movie." You said.

"Ignore her." Emma told Ellen. "I'm coming back to film."

"Don't ignore me. I'm to cool to ignore. Ignore Emma she's boring." You said.

"I'm not boring (Y/N)."Emma told you.

"Okay, okay. (Y/N), I've heard you're head over heels for a certain band member." Ellen said.

"Hey, I was a teenager too, but who did you hear this certain person was? I'm interested." You asked.

"Oh just Brendon Urie, who's album just came out." She said.

"You are such a little fangirl." Emma commented.

"Talk to me when you see Prince George." You said. What you didn't know is that Brendon was here and he was sneaking up behind you. But what no one else knew is that you two were dating. Suprise.

"What intices you about him?" Emma asked. "He's weird, but so are you."

"It's probably that, I don't know- " You were cut of by Brendon scaring you. "When did you get here?"

"Ellen asked me." He answered.

"Hey can we get another chair?" Ellen asked. Once they brought out a chair she started talking. "So Brendon, did you ever meet (Y/N) before this. You obviously know who she is but..."

"Actually yeah." He laughed. "She came to a concert, I'm not sure when, but I'm not going to lie, I always liked her and had a little attack at the meet and greet."

"See I'm amazing Emma." You said.

"It's totally your choice but you should be together." Ellen chimed in.

You and Brendon laughed. "Should we just tell them." You whispered to Brendon.

"Yeah. I got this." He whispered back.

"What are you to whispering about?" Emma asked.

"Nothing, Brendon just has something to say." You said.

"Well, me and (Y/N) are already dating." Brendon said nonchalantly.

"Oh cool.... wait what!" Ellen said.

"More happened after that meet and greet." You said.