Chapter Two

Day 2, tip was find inspiration! So I'll just get into it!

After my shift was over, I packed my stuff up, and put my apron and hat and stuff in my cubby. I grabbed my bag, that held my camera, sketchbook (and some supplies to draw), and my laptop. Everything else I dabble in normally gets left in my dorm. I say bye to my employees, and head out the door. I decide to stop at the campus park, hoping to catch the sunset or something else I could get a picture of.

When I get there, I notice that same blonde and red haired guy sitting at a picnic table with his sketchbook. He still looks frustrated, but he is drawing. He's also singing quietly. I walk up behind him - and he hasn't noticed me yet.

"Whatcha doing?" I say in his ear, making him jump.

"Ah! Oh hi Cadet. You scared me. I'm just drawing, or trying at least. And what are you doing?"

"Oh, I was going to see if I could get some pictures while I was here. If the sunset, or anything else I deem worthy." He nodded then went back to working, but still acknowledging my presence. I go over to the swings, snapping a few pictures with the sunset in the. Background. Then I turn, when something catches my eye.

"Oh my gosh! That's so good, that would a great photo op!" He looks at me curiously, but I run over to a small patch of flowers.

"Look at the purples and blues swirling together, this is so cool." I crouch down, probably looking really weird (it's a photographer thing). I hear him laugh behind me, but I'm too busy getting some tubular  (Ye I said tubular fite  me) pictures of the flower patch. After I'm done, I turn and BayLor is still watching me. I stand and go back to the table he's at.

"So what's BayLor drawing?"

"Uh, my oc."

"What's their name? And backstory, if you want to share."

"Her name is Viccy. And..." We talked for what seemed like forever. When their was a lull in conversation, I checked my watch and realised it was midnight.

"Oh my gosh, BayLor, sorry to stop the conversation, but it's midnight!" He hurriedly threw his sketchbook and stuff in his book bag, and I put my camera away.

"Crap, we have to go to our dorm!" We got up and rushed to out dorm. When we got there, we both put our hands on the knob at the time. We both pulled away, blushing.

"Sorry."

"It's fine." We went inside. Quietly, we went up the stairs.

"Well, my dorm is here. 221b." I said.

"And mines here. Right across from yours."

"Have you gotten yourself situated yet? Cuz I think we both started this year, I was working here over the Summer, which is why I was here already. Although I haven't met my dorm partner yet."

"I haven't either, and I barely unpacked. My boxed are on my bed. I just wanted to get some drawing done. It's cool that we can come to the school before classes start to get situated."

"Yeah it is! Okay I'm gonna go meet my person and stuff."

"Okay, goodnight."

"Before you go, do you want to trade numbers?" I pulled out my phone and we traded numbers.

"I'll see you tomorrow BayLor."

"Goodnight Cadet." I walked in my room, and closed the door behind me. I looked into my room, noticing my side of the room was untouched with a box on my table and a blanket and pillow con the bed. I look at the other side of the room, and it's super organized. There are posters on the wall, and the bed is made. I can see she unpacked all the way instead of what I did. Although she not in here. I bet she's in the shower or something. I decide I'll unpack later, and lay down with a book.
When she came back into our dorm room, I was buried in my book. I was reading Ms. Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children.

"I love that book! Have you seen the movie?"

"Yes, the end was so different from the book!"

"I know, oh my gosh."

"I'm Cadet, by the way."

"I'm Neptune. Guess we're dorm buddies."

"Guess so."

"So what are you majoring in?"

"Oh, I dabble in everything, but mostly film I think."

"Does anyone use dabble anymore? But that's cool. I'm majoring in photography."

"Well thanks, and that's cool!"

"I guess we should probably go to bed. Or something. Let's trade numbers, in case one of us leaves before the other."

"Okay." We traded numbers and went to bed. I couldn't wait for morning.

SO THANKS FOR READING. SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING SOONER I DIDNT HAVE INSPIRATION OR TIME. SO ILL PROBABLY UPDATE THIS STORY ONCE A WEEK. AND ILL WORK ON OTHER ONES TOO SO ITLL BE FINE. ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING AND ILL SEE YOU, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER