Wedding Bells Are Ringing

A/N You may be confused with the title but just keep on reading 😏

Carson's POV

"What the hell have you done?!" Jordyn screamed looking at our unconciouss family and friends. 

"And more importantly, why are you wearing a white dress?" I asked looking at Cassandra's lacy dress. 

"You'll find out soon enought babe!" Cassandra said putting all the people who had been knocked out into chairs and tying them up. "And as for you," she said to Jordyn, "Shut the f*ck up!"

"I can shoot her!" Harley suggested excitedly. I took out my right arm from the rope that was tied around me and protectively put it in front if Jordyn. "You're not going to shoot her." Jordyn smiled at me with both affection and thankfulness. 

"Awww! Realtionship goals!" Harley gushed. Jordyn and I laughed. 

"Harley, can you just be quiet and help me tie everyone up!" Cassndra said agitatedly. 

"Alright, alright!" Harley said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time passed and none of the questions we asked got answered. Suddenly everyone began to stir. "Oooh! They're waking up!" Cassandra squealed. Good! Maybe now she'd tell us what was going on. My mom was the first to wake up. She gasped when she saw us. "Carson?! My baby!" My mom said breaking down into tears. "I'd hug you but we're kinda tied up," she added. Soon after Jordyn's Mom woke up and basically had the same reaction. One by one everyone woke up. "Ugh! Can you finish your boring reunion already?!" Cassandra asked suddenly. 

"Is that..." Johnny began.

"The kidnapper? Yeah," Jordyn answered him. 

"But she's like nine!" Dylan exclaimed in shock. 

"Oh my God! I'm thirteen!" Cassandra said annoyed.

"Ooh, and I helped!" Harley said raising her hand excitedly. Everyone looked at her weirdly and there was an awkward silence. "Okay, so my sister got kidnapped by a crazy fangirl and her physcopath accomplice? That's a first," Skyler commented. 

"Hey! That's Miss physcopath accomplice to you!" Harley said frowning. That chick is missing a few screws! "Anyways... Now that we're all here let me reveal to you my master plan!" Cassndra said changing the topic from Harley's craziness to what we had all been waiting for. This 'plan' of Cassandra's had turned my life, Jordyn's life and our whole family's life upside down! We all waited patiently, even Harley had shut up!

A/N Here's the moment you've all been waiting for people! 

Cassandra stayed quiet for a while. "Well what is it then?!" Jackson asked, annoyed just like the rest of us. 

"I was trying to build up tension, but you ruined it! So shut up future brother-in-law!" Cassandra snapped. 

"Future brother-in-law?!" I echoed. What was she up to?

"Since, Jackson over here ruined it!" Cassndra glared daggers at him, "I'll just tell you, we're getting married!" She said putting an arm around me and pecking my cheek. We all laughed, thinking it was a joke. "I'm serious!" Cassandra said putting a hand on her hip. "Yeah and my name is Kermit the Frog(!)" Hayden laughed. 

"I'm not joking," Cassandra said in a serious tone. We all stopped laughing. "And if you try to stop me..." She pulled out a gun and pointed it at them. Oh sh*t 😰. 

"You're crazy if you think I'm going to let you do this!" Jordyn said suddenly. 

"Maybe I am crazy!" Cassandra said laughing. Now we were all pretty scared. "Now get up bitch!" She said grabbing Jordyn by the arm and tying her up in a chair, just like everyone else. "Carson!" Jordyn shouted.